This confuses and baffles the Europoors

This confuses and baffles the Europoors.

Attached: 8AEC7973-9023-4C25-BF54-10CC3ACCED50.jpg (1200x910, 173.45K)

The only thing that's baffling is that that floor can support an american

Attached: 1606107908241.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Why do euros have homes worse amenities than my jap box apartment?

Do they still use floor vents in new builds

They're domestic animals, happy in their pens

you don't return from floor registers you fucking assholes, those would be supply air diffusers, your pic is garbage

>Baffles

Kek.

Didn’t they just introduce the capt crunch with the berries up there leaf? Does that make three kinds of cereal they sell now?

Attached: BC845E0C-5853-41BE-A100-0CCE5CC45345.jpg (419x960, 119.79K)

You do in northern climates. Mostly they're used for hot air. In a really new and expensive place there will be computer controlled baffles to switch to roof mounted vents for the AC.

In really fancy system it's all high powered and goes through not tin bashed ducts but PVC tubes. Can literally smoke in a room and not smell it 5 minutes later.

Prior to 1980 yes they did you doofus

nothing more disgusting than duct heating.

>this kills the amerishart

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 5.78K)

fucking useless, you need a real bidet

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.47.42 PM.png (1436x980, 1.07M)

I know right! Forced air heating from a natural gas furnace. Absolute best, most efficient way to heat a home. Augmented with an A/C unit for the summer. Beautiful.

>you don't return from floor registers you fucking assholes
My house has them on the first and second floor. It was built in the late 40's though.

I prefer these newer split systems where you have the copper send and return lines instead of ductwork and it's also easy to control each room.

Glowies can pump hallucinogenic gas into your house easily with a system like that.

Attached: glownigger.png (600x982, 511.43K)

our houses last more than 50 years and aren't made of toothpicks and niggercum though.

Cope seethe and dilate

This confuses them even more.

Attached: hot-water-tank.jpg (700x933, 161.36K)

Is this a system required to make sure the cardboard used to build the house does not rot?
Ingenious.

Wow, it's so horrible that some people's genetics force them to become such disgusting creatures!

>Glowies can pump hallucinogenic gas into your house easily with a system like that.

Have you ever see the number of pills that every american eats just to cope with their life, i dont think that hallucinogenic gas can do something to those fried brains.

Attached: 112231321546546321231.jpg (484x607, 57.13K)

I wish there were battery powered models. Having to wire an electrical outlet to your toilet makes these prohibitively expensive to install.

And how do u think our office, or bigger buildings in general, are being ventilated? With tree branches?
Dumb mutts.
What's baffling to me is using carboard to build houses

*d

Attached: file.png (602x278, 86.98K)

you can buy a non electrical version for less than 30 bucks in amazon, if you don't mind the cold water

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 9.56.30 PM.png (1780x1226, 526.88K)

>Empties sluice tank
Okay American, you keep your bad shit in home

Figured it out within 5 seconds of touching one.

I know, but I'm taking about the fully featured electric ones. I'm sure it would be possible to engineer something like that and have the battery last pretty long before you have to recharge it, but nobody has done it for some reason.

What happens when someone takes a shit in one of them boxes. And how often does it happen?

in heating mode it goes in reverse

no way you are heating a water deposit on batteries. They have battery operated ones that just spray, but they are shit

You’re more likely to have someone leave an upper decker than shit in one of those boxes

>Having to wire an electrical outlet to your toilet makes these prohibitively expensive to install.
Whats your problem user? Woman? Shitskin? Any self respecting white man can wire up a new outlet.

Since when arent Canadians just as fucking disgusting as Americans? Fucking tim horton slobbering motherfuckers act like its healthy for you.

She is just big boned

>not using a heat pump

Is your asshole in your mid back?

ironic that is on World Star Hip Hop because 99% of white girls that date blacks or hispanics look exactly like that0

T&P valve is going to get plugged and that thing is going to blast through your bed.
its supposed to down to your floor drain.

>Since when arent Canadians just as fucking disgusting as Americans? Fucking tim horton slobbering motherfuckers act like its healthy for you.

Attached: 4675.png (1024x731, 659.31K)

>this confuses the burger

Attached: fb9a5256a0.jpg (800x533, 151.08K)

You're talking to an Asian in Canada.

Literally pointless though. Just some bullshit Europeans were sold as cool by their equivalent of home depot. Those don't exist here because people don't need them, you can just crack your window a bit to get the same result