What is the most redpilled diet?

Attached: 6-diseases-that-proper-nutrition-prevents_379_40044310_0_14113110_728.jpg (728x728, 117.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CG33qi8Zebs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pretty much only eat oreos and chocolate chip cookies at this point so idk

What nutrients could you possibly obtain from bread?

Carbohydrates retard

No breakfast
local Pizza takeout 3x a week
Steak , rare 4x a week
French fries with every meal
No sweets because thats gay
Coffee and cigarettes daily
Diet coke or Water
Spicy Nacho Doritos or Black Licorice for snacks

Attached: D9D21A1E-0D61-4A30-AB84-6DD2B0D90581.jpg (1080x1340, 115.54K)

eating nothing but red pills, duh

Bran Flakes

I'm more concerned with vitamins and minerals

You must be mentally eel if you don’t eat raw meat

Attached: 01EC3EBF-010A-4FBD-980A-CC3B22889868.jpg (1280x720, 174.07K)

Meat

youtu.be/CG33qi8Zebs

Attached: 31691D21-6498-453F-9C9D-0057721E51A0.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

>what is the most redpilled diet?
Paleo

> what is the most redpilled diet?
Raw steak and pickles

Meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. No sneed oils and only a small amount of grain.

Attached: electra-at-the-tomb-of-agamemnon.jpg (1448x2913, 469.89K)

smokes and cheap alcohol
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_116.png (549x524, 440.12K)

keto bro here moving my way towards paleo and my power level is only climbing

Eating only what you've reaped and killed.

green tea and mushrooms and beef

>beef from local farm
>dairy from local farm
>eggs from local farm
>berries from local farm
>honey from local beekeeper
>homegrown herbs/vegetables
main meals are yogurt with berries and honey, eggs with cheese and beef with cheese and sour cream. it's the healthiest diet there is.

>4loco
jesus christ you're fucking disgusting. drink beer like a fucking regular person.

Based amerifat

unironically this is the best answer so far.

holy based

fasting, only diet that works, only diet that is natural.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

POL approved dinner:

Buy the frozen tilapia fish or frozen chicken breasts at Walmart. Put them in the fridge the morning you want to make them for dinner. Put oven at 400 and bake fish or chicken breast for 20 minutes. For fish you can buy old bay seasoning and sprinkle on fish with olive oil. For chicken you can put olive oil and sprinkle seasonings on top.

Buy sweet potatoes or regular potatoes. You will want to cook them for an hour. So throw potato onto oven rack. Wait about 40 minutes and then throw in your fish or chicken.

Buy bag of frozen vegetables and cook in microwave in small bowl.

Congrats, you've made a healthy dinner and it wasn't that hard.

Meat

youtu.be/CG33qi8Zebs

Same, except not sure how you’re finding berries. Everybody else is coping.

I think the steady shit sandwich diet is what most do these days.

Attached: IMG_1089.jpg (500x486, 168.37K)

A diet consisting of mostly of olive oil fat, vegetables and a minimum of meat for protein and B12. Around 100g of both complex and simple carbs.
And the occasional periods of keto and fasting.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-29_064510080.png (1200x675, 802.44K)

>Tilapia
Do you enjoy the taste of chinamans faeces? Lmao

Attached: 1653301163650.jpg (1024x1024, 47.71K)

I weigh 94 lbs

whole bread has more fiber and micros. Used to have a lot more micro content and a whole less pesticide content though.

A strict diet of eating pussy.

Vitamins and minerals are a meme. By far the most important diet consideration is the quality and amount of carbs, fats, and proteins you’re putting into your body. The next most important thing is fiber.

I don't know if there is defined diet. Taking a direct deposit from the sphincter if someone like Posobiec is a staple for sure, but if they're in the mood for Chinese they'll slurp down some of Chong's creampie from Andy Ngo's ravaged asshole.

Reduce carbs, increase fish and nuts.

>can't metabolize half of them because of lack of electrolytes and enzymes
>gets metabolic issues
>gets cancer
retard

maybe if you harvest the olive oil yourself, consumer olive oil is literal industrial waste