Guns are based, if you don't like guns you're probably a faggot

Guns are based, if you don't like guns you're probably a faggot.

Attached: 20220519_202724.jpg (2508x2268, 1.35M)

Guns are for weak manlets with small dicks to feel tough

Hi FBI. Keep this shit to /k/.

Never asked for you to post yours user

>t. flinches from recoil and loud noises

How do you like the glock

Love it, makes 10mm feel like 9mm

what's the other one?

Nice contender user
I finally went out to an outdoor range for the first time since january and went in to sight my AR to 100 yards
Granted I think it may need another range visit since I didn't have the proper tool to really sight it in but I had a good time
Even taught a kid how to properly shoot because his dumbfuck dad tried to teach him how to shoot with a 300 BLK AR pistol and jr couldn't handle the gun for shit lmao

Attached: Rally having fun at the range.png (1024x1449, 1.38M)

Thompson Center Contender

kina looks like 444 marlin

that one packs a wallop

Thanks user
>Even taught a kid how to properly shoot because his dumbfuck dad tried to teach him how to shoot with a 300 BLK AR pistol
Very nice

Lol as badass as that'd be, it's .357 rem max.

There's something joyful about teaching others

Attached: Izumi kek.gif (600x338, 3.11M)

I can't imagine posting this worn out case with these guns. Your enthusiasm is admirable though.

Attached: dump-truck-of-guns-720x959.jpg (720x959, 173.68K)

i want buy a couple of musket pistols kits and engrave them

ahhh good point, never heard of that cartridge which might be a good thing. There are so many oddball cartridges.

This has the potential to be a nice thread as OP isn't a bot or shill.

Attached: 1636721555210.gif (498x372, 1000.59K)

The case is as it came from my grandfather. I was thinking of getting a new one but it figured I'd keep it. I hqve a few more choice pics though.

Attached: 20220407_181049.jpg (2268x1230, 756.75K)

Contenders are nice guns. My dad would handload ammo for his and those things can get scary accurate. Also you don't end up blowing through a lot of ammo. What calibers do you have? We've got .410 for quail, 44mag for deer and .223 for target shooting.

.30-30, .45LC, and .357 Rem Max. I bought the dies to reload them but all I really reload right now is .50AE

Eastern Canadian faggot

i think guns are neat. i don't think you need to own anything more than a pump action shotgun for home defense, a revolver for concealed carry, and a bolt action rifle for hunting. if you wanna play with semi/full auto stuff you should just be able to go to a range and have fun for a day that way renting some.

I really want a gun of my own choosing. All I have is handed down from my dad.