DEFEND NIGGERS

Give me one good reason that blacks shouldn't be totally globally exterminated. (you can't)

Attached: black attack - racial harmony 10.webm (360x640, 879.78K)

>Goes to an establishment full of nogs
>Says the magical word
What did he expect

JUST DO IT
KILL ALL THE NIGGERS

You can't be this idiotic

Attached: 1569594954298.png (659x564, 492.29K)

"expecting" to be beaten to death by the bastard offspring of escaped slaves just for telling them what they are isn't something we should have to do in our own civilization. That's why it's a great idea to make blacks not exist!

I mean, all of Africa was already conquered by Europeans. It would be easy if they wanted to do so again and not hold back.

It's clearly not his civilization anymore

I can't get them all at once, or I would. I can only get like maybe 20, 40 if I'm really lucky. Then another 2,000 will be born.

If I'm gonna do what you suggest, I'm gonna need help!

It belongs to Whites. If someone steals your bike, it still belongs to you. Rightfully. You're correct that Whites have been made inferiors in our countries. I think it's time that we remove everyone who is doing that!

The problem with having a "race war" is that Whites have been brainwashed not to fight back! Will any of you help fight back?

Animals

Jewish slave trade bred them to be like farm animals, and not too bright just bright enough to do the work.

>That's why it's a great idea to make blacks not exist!
Jews brought them here on slave ships.

>thinks war is fought and won by roided up 80 IQ disorganized morons
Yes I would like a race war.

Attached: comeatus.jpg (657x1024, 108.9K)

If you're gonna call a black man a nigger,

one or two things,

have a gun ready. Need your Second Amendment to exercise your First Amendment.

And two, watch your back. Niggers are pussies that love to strike from behind, they fear even fights.

Remember what society did - it tried to legalize(morally illegal) the nigger's ability to cross the line and get violent for hearing the nigger word. Remember it, and turn it against them! There is no crossing the line !

Dance to the music. Sly and the family stone. I grew up in Oakland, all the gays aren't from San Francisco. They came here.

Many people got along until the new wave of "liberals" came and posioned the bay with their radicalized version of what is important. Fuck you cunts. The Mega n Antifa can fucking kill each other.

Are you in the right thread boomer?

>We are a society that should not exist, the ontological fallacy of expecting a light at the end of the tunnel. I don't hate these people, they're simply prisoners subject to the same laws of nature that rule you and I. I simply think that it's in the best interest of all parties involved for them to be returned to their native environment, allow them to evolve at their own pace.

>*cigarette drag*

>When the history books are written this chapter will be titled hubris. The hubris of man to think it could artificially migrate entire populations who have yet to conquer the wooden ship and release them into societies building steel skyscrapers. Should I blame the elephant for trampling the ancient Persian wearing the same colors on the battlefield?

>*cigarette drag*

>We gotta get together, tell ourselves stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the goddamn day. We're told the honorable thing for our society to do is deny our programming, walk hand and hand into extinction. We have created a world where nothing is solved. And that is the terrible and secret fate of all life, you're trapped.

Attached: rust explains the blacks.jpg (675x381, 29.13K)

Globally exterminating them would be a long, costly and brutal affair

It’s well past time for that user, the time for that was in the 1940’s, and your papi stopped it.

Attached: 9AE5320D-6839-43F0-8589-E7DA232B38CA.jpg (1023x575, 264.81K)

And more whites who now hate blacks