Can the level of corruption in the Buffalo psyop not be explained away?

Seriously, what is the mainstream explanation for why a 50+ year old former FBI agent was one of only 6 people who were in near-constant contact with the shooter? Radicalizing him and encouraging him every step of the way?

Let's just look at the facts (buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html)- the shooter was in a discord with 6 others, one of which is confirmed to have been a "retired" FBI agent who continually encouraged violence and radicalization. Given the federal law enforcement retirement and pension system, this fed is at least in his 50s. The average age on discord is currently 16. Ask yourself, do you think your parents, grandparents, etc are on discord? or even know what it is?

so obviously the govt, media and other power systems aren't going to just admit this was either an intentional act, or at a minimum they were encouraging this kid for a future entrapment case for some nice headlines about "evil white supremacist rural nazis" when the timing was right. what possible explanation do they have for why this 56 year old FBI agent was pretending to be a racist teenager on discord, encouraging a schizophrenic teenager previously committed to an inpatient psych unit, to commit mass shootings? i know there are all manner of shills, normies, feds, etc on here - what is your explanation? do you even have one?

Attached: fbi.jpg (1756x1317, 244.53K)

i command you to answer me, glowniggers

Yep I have one. They are probably building an AI to detect lone wolf types. This dude was probably there to beta test it. I would do this so it might be the answer. Is it fucked up? Yep. Is it necessary, yep. Maybe dude lost it, and this is just the result of a nut job. Or more likely the AI required data sets to work properly.

>Seriously, what is the mainstream explanation for why a 50+ year old former FBI agent was one of only 6 people who were in near-constant contact with the shooter? Radicalizing him and encouraging him every step of the way?
dunno, but Any Forums is always right

ok, so they identified the lone wolf. not much of an accomplishment given how well known he was to local police, even threatening school shootings in the past.

so why then, instead of arresting him/redflag his guns/commit him to the psych unit again, did the FBI agent pretend to be a teenager and encourage this exact type of violence? this doesn't make even basic sense from any mainstream perspective.

Confirmation bias. If he didn't actually do it the data they secured is worthless. You want your find the asshole machine to spit out false positives randomly, or do you want it to work? This is just a guess, but it is my best guess.

then why did the FBI agent encourage him? if they wanted to see if he was a true lone wolf, they would have just waited to see. sounds way too far fetched and doesn't make sense as the FBI agent obviously played a key role in encouraging this.

also, this isn't a mainstream explanation. what can they even say to put this situation in a perspective that makes sense to normies?

Bump

Lone wolf types don't always do it. They might be dark do a decade move on, and be a normie. If this was us they encouraged him to make this express.

Huh, explain this to normies. Alright do you want the police to stop him, or do you want him to get a kill count. We have too much data. So much that we can't possibly go through everything. We are evil, or I am. But we are your evil. Deal with or fuck off.

Bump

Just let it go goy there was another mass shooting!! We killed kids so you would focus. How many more have to die??

why homie gotta throw it back for a real nigga for??

JUST HAVE SEX AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED user GEEEZ

Ya and that one glows just as bright as buffalo

It's like sandy hoax again except with a zillion smart phones with internet access so normies are actually seeing everything instead of watching tv recaps missing the live reporting where all the all the strange contradictions that happened but get deleted and never spoken of again.
The colorado shooting the police stood outside the theater and let people get slaughtered, how many people remember that?

I want conclusive, hard proof that he was actually retired. I want his fucking bank records. I guarantee you there's a hefty fucking deposit in there, or will be at the end of Q2.

Bump

That's stupid. They can just look through past social media from other shooters. It's not like Facebook and other places don't keep vast troves of data.

It was obvious glow nigger mk ultra some edgy teenagers in gay version of IRC just to use it as a false flag, not even the first time. Even Columbine was probably the same shit, every social environment shoots are promote by glow nigger at order of their masters.
Is just to pass anti-guns laws that are unconstitutional.

>50+ year old former FBI agent
It's weird to think about but he's probably been posting here all this time.

Yeah, just like the 1993 WTC bombing - and the coached and paid for "terrorist" who recorded his FBI handler.. telling him you have to switch out the bomb material to fake shit - telling him you have to pay me my 500 bucks for the month...
It's the FBI doing it - hard to believe I know - but we've had so many cases - at some point, ... well stuff may never be released - the truth may never see the light of day - thus it is always hard to believe what is right in front of our faces, over and over and over again - fuck they know this, that's why they keep doing it
russia russia russia for YEARS - all lies ... they really have no limits - the cult murders babies, starts wars over nothing, makes up shit to enforce on political enemies who broke no laws and did nothing wrong - traffic guns, traffic humans... they just have zero fucking morals, as a group it's a ZERO.
But, it's just too hard to believe

>The colorado shooting the police stood outside the theater and let people get slaughtered, how many people remember that?
Fuck, I don't even remember that, and I usually remember that kind of shit. That shooting gets dusted under the rug, probably because the victims weren't schoolchildren.
Though I do remember hearing that three of the teenage boys died shielding their girlfriends, which is probably fucked up enough for me to remember it.
Too many psyops, not enough mental disk space left

Attached: 1589485021047.jpg (680x870, 51.15K)

Looks like the retired agent forgot he was off the clock probably still thought he was at work

The feds hate niggers.

>Yeah, just like the 1993 WTC bombing - and the coached and paid for "terrorist" who recorded his FBI handler.. telling him you have to switch out the bomb material to fake shit - telling him you have to pay me my 500 bucks for the month...
Do you happen to know offhand where I can find a source for that? I'm trying to put together a lengthy video series cataloguing as much of this shit as I can to help convince normies

Attached: 1597862700887.jpg (948x661, 179.72K)

Some maniac is out there doing some military style guerilla attack on unarmed civilians, you think a cop wants to get in the middle of that? Training and exposure to typical homicide cases doesn't prepare you for someone who's out there ready to gun down 50 people. I'd be scared too, if someone was doing that: it's almost suicide to get in the middle of it.