Why are not a libertarian?

Why are not a libertarian?

Attached: Libertarian-yellow-dont-tread-on-me-snake-flag-1024x1008-1.jpg (750x519, 70.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@AngloLibertarian:d/cospaia-anarcho-capitalism-with-italian:3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Cajus-Fabricius-Lenin-Private-Affair-Separation-Church-State-3885.jpg (1365x1024, 434.06K)

Libertarianism is no different than Anti Lavey’s satanism. Do what thou wilt.

Attached: D5662B52-78B0-40C4-A01A-DBD99C2D294E.jpg (828x797, 62.19K)

I'm no longer a teenager.

i was and am but you cant have peace unless you destroy the enemies of libertarianism thus we must fight the authoritarians to the end, then we can have our libertarian paradise brother

Attached: EeQxFOpXsAAIO9T.png (399x399, 93.88K)

i lived in california once

>libertarianism is just like this thing a Jew promoted
hmm...

No it's not. Libertarianism is a political philosophy that considers the rights of the free individual versus its oppressor, the State. It says nothing about morality.

Libertarianism is an ideal which manifests itself in the material world as monarchism.

the state is a collection of individuals. if you'd stop being lazy, and participated you'd be the state.

dimwit commie take.
>what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine too
no matter who wins the upcoming civil war, you'll be put against the wall, traitor.

quit being a lazy sack of shit.

Because they're fucking NEETS and want handouts from the government

Anton Lavey admits Rothbard influenced his book. Satanism is Libertarianism iin silly costumes.

I literally am

about that
odysee.com/@AngloLibertarian:d/cospaia-anarcho-capitalism-with-italian:3

Attached: 1630874445029.jpg (606x873, 95.17K)

libertarianism as an ideology has some nice ideas, but as a political platform they are unequipped and unwilling to make practical compromises to advance their interests or defend their ideology from the people who actively work to make libertarianism impossible.

It wasn't Rothbard, it was Ayn Rand, she's an objectivist, not an ancap.

They're not going to leave you alone unless you make sure they're not able to.

Less invisible hand, more iron fist.

Attached: truth.jpg (297x169, 8.88K)

I'm straight

Political ideologies are useless because voters haven't been respected for at least a century. The only thing that matters is when the fighting starts.

Attached: AreYouNotEntertained.jpg (480x360, 15.88K)

I don't need it.

Attached: 1431575731992.jpg (857x1400, 466.05K)

>English People of all classes united.
No one took Mosely seriously.

Because it's retarded. It's literally asking to be subverted and destroyed by a hostile force.

>Oh look the summerfags are here
You just finished Atlas Shrugged in your lit class and its totally changed how you look at the world....
Run away while you can kiddo, spend any real time here and you will start thinking like a facist.

Attached: 1652470641485.jpg (627x795, 240.32K)