Texas Army veteran was so disturbed by Uvalde massacre that he now stands and guards the front door to his daughter's...

>Texas Army veteran was so disturbed by Uvalde massacre that he now stands and guards the front door to his daughter's school
>Ed Chelby said he was having trouble sleeping after the massacre in Uvalde, where 19 young children and two teachers were killed
>He decided to email the superintendent of the Killeen Independent School District to see if he could stand guard outside Saegert Elementary
>His daughter goes to school there, and his wife works as the school's nurse
>The superintendent agreed, with the principal noting that his work has been overwhelmingly appreciated in the aftermath
>Principal Eli Lopez said another mother has now asked to stand guard at the other end of the school and others volunteered for a safety program
>Their efforts come as it was revealed that 19 cops stood outside the classroom at Robb Elementary in Uvalde but did not intervene
>Authorities say the cops on the scene thought everyone was already dead inside

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10864317/Texas-Army-veteran-works-voluntary-unarmed-sentry-door-daughters-school.html

Attached: 58411375-10864317-A_photo_of_Chelby_standing_outside_the_school_has_since_gone_vir-m-27_1653776973723.jpg (634x816, 60.5K)

It's not like he was doing anything else

>No Slaughtering on Campus

Is that what true glowie posture looks like?

Attached: 1653533550814.jpg (680x608, 38.27K)

Why not just homeschool his daughter?

Let's not discount his aspiring rap career.

Great, another zogbot retard I gotta pay for.

You know that dummy can't read.

Reminds me of this guy.

Attached: 60D64620-9AE2-4346-B8F6-B05323AEC45E.jpg (1218x1170, 155.64K)

He's just aware they'll continue false flags.

he was raping white women

Why doesn't he have a job?

So he's unemployed?

Attached: 1538582732287.jpg (750x778, 38.25K)

OP pic reminded me of picrel.
Maybe we just need horndogs guarding the schools.

Attached: binodick.jpg (213x237, 9.66K)

law abiding slaughterers btfo

Reading Don Quixote, I am not at all convinced that scholars who believe book and writer devout are at all accurate, if only because they miss his irony. But, then, many scholars tell us that Shakespeare was Catholic, and again I am not persuaded, since his major allusions are to the Geneva Bible, a very Protestant version. Don Quixote, like the later Shakespeare, seems to me more nihilistic than Christian, and both of these greatest Western imaginers hint that annihilation is the final fate of the soul.
What is it that makes Don Quixote Shakespeare’s only rival for the highest aesthetic glory? Cervantes is superbly comic, as is Shakespeare, but Don Quixote is no more to be characterized as comedy than is Hamlet. Philip II, who exhausted the resources of the Spanish Empire on behalf of the Counter-Reformation, died in 1598, a decade after the fiasco of the Spanish Armada, destroyed by the gales and English seamen. The Spain depicted in Don Quixote is post-1598: impoverished, demoralized, clergy-ridden, with the underlying sadness of having wrecked itself a century before by exiling or driving underground its large and productive Jewish and Muslim communities. Much of Don Quixote, as of Shakespeare, needs to be read between the lines. When the amiable Sancho Panza shouts that he himself is an Old Christian and hates the Jews, does the subtle Cervantes intend us to receive this without irony? The context of Don Quixote is squalor, except for the noble houses, which are bastions of mockery and racism, subjecting the wonderful Don Quixote to horrible practical jokes.
As masters of representation, Shakespeare and Cervantes alike are vitalists, which is why Falstaff and Sancho Panza bear the Blessing. But these two foremost of modern writers are also skeptics, so that Hamlet and Don Quixote are ironists, even when they behave like madmen.
"Bright Book of Life: Novels to Read and Re-Read", Harold Bloom
Who needs modern entertainments

>I've had a lot of emotional people come up to me,' said Chelby - who served in the Army for 11 years and has a background in security.

So he is not getting retirement

>meaningless virtue signaling
Yeah let's catch up with him in a year and see if he is still doing it.

Attached: 1653692709864.webm (500x1080, 2.3M)

I mean there is some perverts that would die to protect cunny

Attached: 1650869555315.gif (320x320, 436.5K)

He's a fucking vet you bunch of bitch lip dick breathed faggots.

lol wtf is he gunna do besides take the first bullet? how about get a job and home school your kid dumb groid

shut the fuck up you piece of shit nigger

The roasties at the school board would never allow him to actually have a weapon. He'll be like the femoid who got domed in Buffalo like 0.5 seconds after the dude got out of his car.

Fuck off kike, troops serve Israel and deserve zero respect

>>Authorities say the cops on the scene thought everyone was already dead inside
kek, first time I heard this new excuse.

Literally meaningless. Probably some pog and even the most experienced soldiers are just some retards who lost to goat herders. Literally walk around, get shot at, hide, call in air support.

Why don't they.. I don't know.. go back do doing school on Zoom?

Damn, he really want's a "son"

This could have been avoided if their mothers would have only got that abortion

Does he do it for free?

School is out for the summer this is pretty gay social media bullshit

He's just protecting his food aid and welfare check

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA

The cops will come by to tell him to move along.