GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFnLqJx-uU

Attached: kid rock basado.png (741x499, 211.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Tm65i96TY
youtube.com/watch?v=noKfT_M3ivw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is bud light in audio form

CNN bad, gib relevance pls.

Tell me when this retard makes a song about Jews. Until then, who gives a fuck.

Attached: 1650332221447.jpg (500x576, 190.05K)

he looks like he smells of a urine soaked homeless person

it's like facebook comments in music form

BASED

THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is white culture

>Real Americans expose the Jewish oligarchy

No, they literally fucking don't lmao.

Yes they do.

Not really. He is calling for righteous based motherfuckers to unify with God Damned leftists. It is literally centrist, lukewarm shit.

Crap likes this is why nigga thug music eg
>youtube.com/watch?v=0-Tm65i96TY
is so popular with whites. nobody wants to hear some facebook boomer screaming about cnn and "snowflakes".

It's literally one of America's biggest things. Don't forget to triple the pay, Mr. Gay.

Attached: 731b1abcee0b57790e4f38d56801bc2cdc4271e439a48e68e9a4c0ab866a4831_1.jpg (1080x1222, 156.83K)

someone remind me who his record label is and how many jewish baby rapists are involved.

No true scotsman

The only "no true Scotsman" is OP lmao.

>No, they literally fucking don't lmao.
Even some niggers are more based then Kid "retard" Rock. Now stfu and go choke on some maple syrup. youtube.com/watch?v=noKfT_M3ivw

This shit is so awful. Glad someone is at least trying, but like this, and that one white rapper guy who is “red pilled”. Their music is so fucking awful. Sorry, and thanks for trying I guess. But it’s so bad.

Boomer music lol

>one white rapper guy who is “red pilled”
Which one do you refer to? There seems to be a couple

Attached: 1653746469612.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

fuck america
fuck americans

So I guess it wasn't America who sent over 10,000s of soldiers to secure Israel's oil? Who is it giving 11 million a day?

i'm not watching this retard shit
imagine still talking about cnn in 2022, or listening to this fucking idiot music
kill yrself

Yes, they literally do.

Most Americans I see vote for more money to be given to Israel but sure.

Bobby rules, fuck the haters

Those aren't real Americans. Those are Zionists. They hate being confronted with that fact instead of growing from their mistake.

We said REAL Americans, not dick sucking pedophile politicians who are blackmailed by Mossad. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck off our board, kike leaf.

Attached: 1653775034148.webm (1202x672, 586.23K)

Kid Rock is literally a kike.

bobby digital?

That was a good day.

checked

Attached: 1653353783876.jpg (750x728, 101.59K)

You're a tranny

He’s got dread locks maybe. Probably covered in tattoos. I don’t know. I barely remember him looking human.

You as, well, bro, you as well.

>They aren't real Americans because... We don't want to be associated with them

Cope and seethe cucks.

I wonder if he's ashamed of the name "Kid rock" now

Keep tryna triple the pay, bitch.

now that's what Im motherfucking talking about

Attached: 26363456687.jpg (659x809, 311.66K)

Did you get to the bottom of your scripted response and fine all there was at the bottom of it was
>cope and seethe cucks
LOL, you are the most uncreative sort, why are you unable to create? HMMMMMMM????

lol it's fuckin boomercore

Attached: boomer.png (680x435, 156.1K)

Sure that's the same as my political views, but the song is so lame, the whole thing is incredibly vanilla and poor quality. Kid Rock's written some good songs but this ain't one of them

You don't deserve a more well thought out response. You'd probably just vote to give it away to Israel.

He made another based song

>lukewarm
Yep, so predictable boring and half-assed, no musical creativity whatsoever. And I'm the most anti-mask "Fuck Fauci" person out there

zoomer, i know it's very difficult for you, but music is not a binary choice and you dont have to share your monkey mumbling at every turn. jesus christ.

You missed out on the tour where Dave Matthew's Band opened up for Overkill

that's terrible. just terrible