Women… why?

I don’t have problems getting dumb broads to have sex with. What I do have a problem with, after however fucking many, is they’re all generic, disturbed holes. Why are they like this? Why are they so insufferable, immature, and retarded? Is there a political move to this? What’s so interesting/alluring about acting like a fucking child and being an overall burden to the world? Why are they so entitled to be in these jobs they’re under qualified for when they’re given everything anyway? I’ve seen women constantly use their period as an excuse for irrational behavior, I’ve seen them use “MUH PAST OPPRESSION I’VE NEVER PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED” As an excuse for irrational behavior, I’ve seen them use “MUH NIGGAS BE BRUTALITIZED N SHEET” for irrational behavior, and I’m honestly done with all of this. Fuck the Trad goals, fuck the disgusting loud mouthed holes, fuck the world. Lefties, conservatives, whoever the fuck else is contributing to this shit, I just wanna say please go get gang raped to death by ISIS or something because you’d be contributing more beneficially to sand people getting their nuts off than what you’re currently doing.

Attached: 4BA0FD3A-CC8B-4652-AABA-2D4BCC0401A0.jpg (828x1054, 433.54K)

I'm a woman and I'd never let you have sex with me.

YWNBAW

Cool, didn’t ask you larping axe wound faggot

YWNBAW

>immediately tells everyone they're a woman
>derails conversation to make it about themselves for attention
Actually checks out, holy shit women are fucking obnoxious children.

Trannies wish they had the sex appeal of this fucking whore.

Attached: 1622936766888.png (1080x1759, 1.69M)

And that’s the other thing. They get so empowered with sex because they can say no. Case and point, uninvited roastie has to have her opinionated queef be heard by all who didn’t ask.

You put this the way a woman who's pretending to be a dude would put it

Niggers tongue my anus.

Almost every developed western country has an inceldom problem, okay then. As a 25 year old virgin I have some questions for anti-incels.
>Why shouldn't incels hate women and society?
>Why do you keep insulting and making fun of men being incels?
>Why does western culture chastise and stigmatize being a male virgin then act surprised when men do violent things?
Until something BIG is done to mitigate this problem, mass inceldom and it's consequences are going to keep getting worse and worse. So what can be done to fix it? Honestly nothing I think. Everybody is going to suffer whether it be the coming influx of 35+ year old childless lonely cat-ladies to men dropping out of society due to nothing being worthwhile. Even a lot of these coping self improvers who don't realize that attempting to be in the top 20% of guys while the bottom 80% are doing the exact same shit you are is only going to push the standard higher, everyone is going to suffer and suicide rates are going to climb to heights never seen.

the average woman has billions fewer neurons in their brain

this is because they survived throughout evolution by bearing the burdens of pregnancy and by being reproductively valuable. you need 1 man to impregnate 99 women, the reverse doesn't work

so they never had to be smart. they have gotten a small amount of male developed intelligence but it's a very diluted, mild form

it is what it is.

The woman is a "concept" isnt really compatible when it comes to certain aspect you cant talk to a woman like to talk to a bro. The goal is that they store their shit talk to their female friends and then let it rip.
Or something along those lines.

ANY woman who fucks a man early in a relationship or WITHOUT a relationship is fucked in the head. Figuratively and literally.

I would feed that.

And the dumb bitches encourage eachother to do the worst shit imaginable. Seen it, heard it.

I can’t tell whether to hold out for when society collapses and we go back to the Stone Age, this leading women to never having a “choice” or voting rights ever again, or stand up to this. The former seems like I can be cozy and work on my survival skills in the meanwhile while the latter seems to be asking for complete societal isolation anyway.

As long as the bitches know it is bitch talk i see nothing wrong with that.
It only goes south when they talk themselves into stupid shit.
How do they call that cackling

Incels are fucking annoying too. As much as you try to help them they refuse to work on themselves and just keep on bitching about women, when they themselves act like one half the time.

Yeah, I hate that retard but I'd full-on commit to a relationship with her before I'd fuck a tranny.

>I don’t have problems getting dumb broads to have sex with. What I do have a problem with, after however fucking many, is they’re all generic, disturbed holes. Why are they like this? Why are they so insufferable, immature, and retarded?
Because most men are like you.

extremly good post.
And i honestly don't understand why not everybody sees it that way,
because :
It's fucking obvious

There is no fixing this issue, it is a controlled demolition.

Dike goddess of socail justice and norms is co ruler of the Saturnic golden age. Masons and jews worship saturn/satan. Simple as.

the jew parasite trying to blend in with the blacks

>e. So what can be done to fix it?
mass violence.
they abolish all rights of women.
teach every male and girl from kindergarden on about toxic femininity.
women are so incredibly useless, toxic, anti-social, parasitic,
that they cannot considered humans in the sense of a responsible member of society.

all simps mit be beaten.
all cucks must be killed.
women must be tradeable on a free market.