Generation Alpha is fucked, right?

If you showed your kid old cartoons and a rainbow appeared, do you think they would immediately assume it meant: faggot?

My wife is kinda concerned about it

Attached: file.png (1061x737, 471.13K)

faggots turned god's promise to man after the flood into a symbol of sodomy. sad!

i have no idea what that means

Read your bible.
After the flood God promised man he would not make another flood. He then had a rainbow in the sky to show this vow.
It's a reminder to God's promise and the flood he created to cleanse earth of sin

our family is not christian

Ngmi

that's your first problem

We just believe in a higher power and moral accountability. I don't know why you think christcuckery is the way forward. It's the reason jews have power to begin with

kek no, it was subverted in the 50s (Vatican II)
the solution is to clean house, not to abandon God

>shit tier knowledge of history
You must be 18 to post here

It was subverted since the 700s my dude. America was kiked shortly after foundation

>i was born into this religion
>i will not look into any others, i will just choose the ones my parents told me to

Brainlet NPC. get out of my thread

US was subverted by secret societies like masons but not kikes, only after the 40s.

>13-year-old reddit tier arguments
I repeat, you must be 18 to post in Any Forums.

Everyone knows what that means, you haven't seen the millions of rereleases of the tale of Noah's Ark?

they're groomed

Attached: pedo clues.png (1609x943, 1.2M)

you're the retard posting about rainbows and dont even know what they represent outside of faggotry. now who's the real faggot here? (OP, always)

From the 1920s until the 1990s the college sports teams in Hawaii were all the "rainbows", their uniforms looked like this
Around 2000 they changed their names to the "warriors" and changed to tough looking green uniforms

Attached: image_2022-05-28_210714574.png (1200x800, 696.13K)

explain the reason that they did that

So far I have managed to avoid this shit from my 3 boys. Also helps that the teachers at the school here are also against it.

I'm old enough to remember when rainbows weren't even associated with gay shit at all.

This is an interesting take. I never considered that.

I mean, that's why you picked it as a symbol isn't it?

This kike knows more about Christianity than you do. You guys need to do your homework.

Nigger Christianity is half kike

I hate that they captured the rainbow. Now no one can see a rainbow without some part of their minds associating it with men fucking each other (it evokes this smell in my mind), women pretending to like other women due to their issues with their parents or being extremely unattractive, and the grooming, drugging, and mutilation of children. How nice.

I like rainbows but cannot turn things rainbow without the potential for signalling some homosexual shit I don't want to deal with. I hate them for this. Their brutal and militant behavior was clearly effective, and they wil pay for it. No child of mine will grow up seeing a rainbow and thinking of Jew created abominations.