I hate slow drivers

There's nothing more relaxing and fun than smoking a phat bowl of weed with a blue fentanyl pill inside of it while driving down the road, but what pisses me the fuck off, what really GRINDS my fucking GEARS, is people that refuse to drive more than 10 mph over the speed limit when they are in the rightmost lane. I mean, HELLO MOTHERFUCKER?! You're in the fucking FAST LANE. Get off the fucking phone and speed the fuck up you motherfucking nigger!
I hate retards that don't know how to drive.

Attached: FuckSlowDrivers.jpg (1200x628, 96.37K)

honestly women shouldnt be allowed to drive

>rightmost lane
>fast lane
you are smoking too many phat bowls dude

not politics

Its usually women and numales who drive slow, if its an out of state plate I swerve around them using the shoulder than slam on the brakes on them.
fuck slow drivers

the posted speed limit applies to all lanes of travel

there is NO legal reason to pass a vehicle traveling the posted speed limit

Mexicans do this no matter what weather

>not politics
This isn't the politics board. This is the politically incorrect board.

>there is NO legal reason to pass a vehicle traveling the posted speed limit
This guy gets it.

Dumbass, the speed limit is the FUCKING LIMIT. By going faster the speed limit, even by just three mph, you are increasing the chance of a seriously bad accident.

you will get pulled over and drug swabbed

I live an hour away from your mom and have to get there fast before your dad comes home

axe wounds for the blood god

>rightmost
Jeez. It really is the retards who can't help but speed

Attached: 1563754483928.png (645x729, 58.24K)

Oftentimes I drive slowly just to troll people. Sorry user. Especially if the car behind me is really expensive and nice.

>you will get pulled over and drug swabbed
No. Marijuana is legal where I love, and I have a prescription for fentanyl. I just like getting a few extra pills on the download because sometimes you get just so fucking stressed out when you are behind a slow driver that you need something to relax, you dig?

I swing around the shoulder and brake check slow brains like you, drive an old corolla because it's replaceable in case you can't hit your brakes in time too

> Rightmost
lolwut

Attached: 20220526_182314_0.jpg (768x1024, 93.21K)

Not my problem. I don't exceed the speed limit in the left lane and neither should you. Stop being an unsafe asshole.

Fair enough, seems crazy that people are allowed to drive while on fentanyl tho, even if its prescribed. I actually used to go driving everywhere fast, overtaking slow ass drivers. But then I got pulled over by an unmarked police car that was behind me for doing 50 in a 30 and was extremely lucky to get away with it without even being swabbed.

your not very good at this are you user.

to all my fellow speed chads in this thread, remember whoever drives slow is an over socialized zoomer that can't handle fast things or any kind of adrenaline. Public schooling and adderall really destroyed their brain.

>But then I got pulled over by an unmarked police car that was behind me for doing 50 in a 30 and was extremely lucky to get away with it without even being swabbed.
I hate it when cops do shit like that. I mean, nigga PLEASE. It's like they see that I'm black and it's automatically like "BLACK PERSON DRIVING A CAR. PULL HIM OVER AND HARASS HIM BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING RACIST NAZI PIECES OF COP SHIT." All cops are bastards. Fuck the police.

i set my cruise control at 90 mph in a 70 everyday on my way to work and have never had an accident or a speeding ticket in my life.

Go dilate jannie

Attached: 1651884710247.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

I have a dash cam and will sue your ass. I already have gotten 200k from the past year cause of assholes like you.

He’s in control

>I have a dash cam and will sue your ass. I already have gotten 200k from the past year cause of assholes like you.
You need to chill the fuck out and smoke some herb. And get rid of that dash cam, you fucking snitch. People like you get stitches.

There is no such thing as a fast lane you drug addict. It's a passing lane, for momentary usage and emergency vehicles.

> I will sue your ass!!11!
you mean eating it, slowtard.

>you mean eating it, slowtard.
Kek. Yeah, he'll be eating ass with that faggoty faggot fag dash cam! ROFLMAO

And what exactly is your dash cam going to accomplish? You'll get a photo of plates that I've found and don't belong to me? Don't think I have full sets of plates that are in someone else's name?
You think you've dealt with aggressive drivers, you haven't seen shit

didn't realize you were defending chud drivers, I'm high as fuck niggerrr oops