Anons who were molested

Are you okay?

Attached: LMd08Fb.jpg (480x333, 22.45K)

No and I never will be

Not with that attitude.

Attached: cover256x256-84612622d7ef44bb927eb8f27cbd256b.jpg (256x256, 28.19K)

Stop bragging

i wouldn't care if a hot woman was molesting me.

Attached: two humans talking.jpg (704x400, 60.27K)

Attached: babydoll.gif (500x190, 432.04K)

I'm good after years of not being good. The fact his faggot soul will burn for eternity helps.

Good old Uncle Pete

Half are gay now.

The most satisfying way to kill a child molester?

i'm 99% sure my stepmom's father molested me when I was like 3-4. I have very hazy memory of me and my stepmom staying at his place and me crying and having extreme ass pain

Flay them living, starting from the tip of the penis

Completed Text:
One night daddy and me were in bed together and he started touching me. It was awkward at first until he crouched over my, tenting the covers, and hollered, "DO YOU LIKE BISCUITS?!?" I had no idea what he was asking. So he held up a plate of biscuits and said, "do you like biscuits? If you do then you gotta eat these biscuits." He held out a plate of biscuits. I didn't know if it was a trick or what.

This is the same story, but this is what happened with my husband. A few nights ago I was reading my story to my husband and he started laughing at the part when he said "but I thought you liked biscuits". So I told him that he couldn't be serious so he went downstairs to his room to get more biscuits and then I went to get some coffee. When he returned he had a plate of biscuits. He said that he went downstairs in his boxers and was wondering if I wanted biscuits. So we both had biscuits.

That was about 5 days ago. I haven't seen or heard of him since. I did see him the other night, but he did say that he was in the process of moving. And he said that he didn't want to wake me up when he moved. We don't live together. But we have talked about the biscuits and the biscuits are what I have been dreaming about since the last time I saw him. Any ideas?

Your shame is a social construct, move on.

>This is what's in your Public Schools now and its supposed to be 'normal'.

Attached: 1638174121093.jpg (1369x1267, 274.58K)

I was molested by my nigger neighbor when I was 6. I will always hate nigger faggots.

Prison. This isn't based this is real. They beat them to until they bleed out of every hole, and somehow they survive it. The really mess up bit is the nurses often won't give them morphine. D-unit is hell. If you are lucky you die. If not you are literally tortured to the point of complete destruction. You can see it in their eyes I have heard. 100 yard stares, and suicide watch. You never hear these stories cause even the guards are in on it.

What kind of parents let their kids near niggers, much less nigger faggots?

I work in nightclubs and I get all sorts of women licking my face, grabbing my junk trying to make out with me.

Of course I try to fuck the hot ones, but it's no bueno when you get fat and ugly chicks trying to get at your man seed. I've been drink spiked twice now.

>Are you okay?
Eh, made my teen years absolute hell. Got molested on the reg by a fat hambeast babysitter.
Did actually almost make me gay though, since it made me think any sexual contact with a woman as inherently bad so I pushed away any girl that gave me a passing interest and only stuck around guys
Got therapy and worked through it, so okay now with the girls

>But user, there is no slippery slope.
If my kid brought that book home from school I would burn it down.

Attached: 1648788400757.png (414x508, 59.19K)

Is the author jewish?

Doing great thanks

I can't remember my SRA, no.

No , it made me a very dark person.

I had someone come up to me and mock me to my face about it years later , I thought he was a friend, I burned him badly with a cigarette , he will still have the scar 20 years later.

I hurt a few other people who I'd the same , the last time I did it , I got a phone call from the cops essentially saying that was the last pass I would get.

So I moved away.

The part that fucked me up the most wasn't the abuse itself, it was I let it happen to my friends as well.

I often wonder who I would have been had it not happened to me.

Good for you dude. You won it lost. That is all that matters at the end of the day. Bad shit happened that is bullshit. The sands of hell. He will wish he never existed in this life, and the next.

Not with any attitude.

>American infant circumcision

no I just got the shit beaten out of me over every little fuck up, but thanks for asking

Yeah, your mum was very gentle

you can always tell someone here is a molestation victim by their use of an anime girl image with their reply

>I often wonder who I would have been had it not happened to me.
Same here user.

Attached: 1651850238016.png (320x326, 121.36K)

> I let it happen to my friends as well.

No you didn't.

No. But I will be.

During a pat down a big black cop jerked me off

Ah we are twins. High five! I might have been, but I don't know. I try not to worry about it. We should all be raised by robots. I feel like fry but I want my bender dammit!

I think it's probably having been told how bad it was later made you think contact with girls was bad. Not the actual molestation.

>This isn't based
That's right, it's cringe

what? is this book real or is it photoshop?

Uh yeah, he did. He could have stopped it. Stop being such an after school special, faggot.

This happened to me, trust me it causes issues too, memes aside.

No, but the fact that I hate sex and will never have it as an adult is the least of my issues at the immediate moment.