What is the argument for gun control? as in, why restrict weapons? are too many people being injured or killed by guns...

what is the argument for gun control? as in, why restrict weapons? are too many people being injured or killed by guns? is it a homicide or a suicide concern?

I just don't get the argument really. I don't care if someone kills themselves with a gun, they should have the right to. if the goal is to reduce firearm homicides, why aren't handguns focused on? rifles and shotguns are rarely used in killings, so there's practically zero impact by restricting assault weapons when handguns are unaddressed.

not memeing, it just doesn't seem like the correct course of action if reducing gun death is the goal.

Attached: gun_control-56a9ace33df78cf772a97215.jpg (2000x1333, 150.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGtR-m_VL8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The argument for gun control is establishing a federal government hegemony over the country.

Gun control fags hilariously believe that banning them will somehow make both illegal and legal gun owners turn their guns into the government willingly

it's because angry white people keep shooting up schools filled with children

and we. are. tired. of. it.

That's exactly how theyll do it. They'll start with "assault" rifles, then after a year or two go, "wait, gun deaths havent gone down, we have to do away with pistols too"

No argument, only emotion. If you arnt armed in 2021 I don't know what else to tell you

Guns are tools.
Why are people, especially young people, being compelled to use tools to kill other people?

guns can kill demons, our political ruling class... hence must ban

IS THAT A FAMAS.

imma gunna be a cunt
tools create
guns kill
you need to understand this

>hammers create
>chisels create
>saws create
>drills create

>Wrecking balls create

Guns defend. They can also kill of course, but you can defend yourself or kill with a knife or any other tool

does it not seem shortsighted to remove guns if the problem is that people want to kill themselves or others?
the root problem isn't dealt with. the person still wants to kill themselves or others, you just restricted one of the ways they can do it.

i can't think of a good analogy, but it would be like if your teenage kid was drinking alcohol, and you decided "okay i'm going to remove all the alcohol from the house so you can't drink anymore".
but he could still have someone else buy it, or go to a friend's house, or steal it from a store. or do some other drug instead. it hasn't stopped him from wanting to get drunk, you just removed a way to do it.

Government will ban guns in two weeks. Screencap this.

look at these niggers kick a severed head around kek

Attached: 1648948087765.webm (400x720, 2.41M)

The goal: youtube.com/watch?v=mGtR-m_VL8E

Attached: 1643841132835.jpg (2048x1363, 938.43K)

Lol

As the US diversifies and social cohesion decays, it is literally in the government's best interest to become overtly tyrannical in their management of the people. They created a fucking zoo, and now they're just doing what they need to do to hold it together.

creating invasive hog-free land.
creating burglary-free neighborhoods.
creating tyrant-less societies.

Steyr AUG never hurt nobody.

>Most of the mass shooters are white.
Lol user you know nothing.