May 28 2022

>may 28 2022
>"unvaccinated canadians" randomly trending in Canada
>its 90% seething vaxxoids still irrationally hating unvaccinated people
why do they even care anymore?

Attached: unvaxxed.png (997x814, 177.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/05/paxlovid-covid-rebound-pfizer-clinical-trials/638438/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BREAKING NEWS: CANADIANS ARE GAY KEKS

Attached: 1650681707932.gif (320x283, 2.29M)

>why do they even care anymore?
they cannot break their programming.

Attached: NPCbuffering.gif (385x349, 40.14K)

Guess what I am?

someone must be held responsible for the last two years

Onions cucks

>inb4 Chinese
Can you leave Canada?

They were told you would all be dead by now.

Well we can't get on a plane or ship, there's only one land border, and Biden did the unvaccinated block thing at the behest of Trudeau because they weren't going to let unvaxxed Americans in.

I'm not Chinese and no I can't leave.

>go get the vaccine. it's safe and free.
He forgot to mention if it works.

In fact none of them seem to mention it anymore.

Reality has been particularly unkind to the jabbies.
The waves of infection from everything including pneumonia to cancer as a result of 60% less N antibodies than the unvaccinated, will cause them to blame the unvaccinated for their sickness.
I hope you guys are ready for the last massive conniption fit from the NPCs.

Attached: 1653787041358.jpg (720x1329, 454.55K)

What is the point of not letting unvaxxed leave? Just more pressure for them?

Twitter is not real life. Most people irl are over it. Covid is over. Time for the next gayop.

Sounds like these normies fell for the divide and conquer meme and will spend their entire lives hating their neighbors instead of the government that just shit on their rights. If you stop watching TV for a while you see how absolutely insane it makes people.

That's pretty fucked up.

No unvaccinated canadian chad’s are forbidden to leave the country. Although the US requires non citizens to be vaccinated to enter the country, Canadians can’t get on a flight to country like Mexico that doesn’t require vaccination. This is North Korea tier

Yup, more pressure to get us vaxxed but my wife and U will never yield to these assholes.

>it's the AMERICANS
>There's no rule preventing them leaving Canada.
>your family must not love your dad
They make their gaslighting too obvious. Liberal bot campaign.

It's not entirely over.

Attached: 1653787314965.jpg (720x882, 286.36K)

Because they are the actual life blood of the country. Everyone else is a consoomer.

Immigrants and lefties are the most dishonest, cowardly, disgusting fucking creatures I have ever been around. They are a more destructive weapon than full scale war.
The first part of the four horsemen is conquest/pestilence. These people ARE the pestilence, who serve the conquering elite class.
Every fucking brown, Asian, and what have you is just another foot soldier of the New World Order. Never forget it. There are no "based" races. You have yourself, your family, and your blood.

they are bots

Jews and Jesuits
That's who

Lads

>work tried to force me to get the vaccine
>said no
>they cuck out "w-wwell you cant go to the office then, vaccinated only!"
>k den
>im too educated, qualified, smart, and valuable to fire.
>now working from home, giving 50% effort, eating better, saving thousands of dollars a year on gas and work clothes.
>learning new languages with the free time from not commuting
>vaxxies in the office getting covid en masse

let this be a lesson for you anons, never capitulate, never let vindictive psychopaths push you around with threats. I didnt care if they fired me because material objects are not what I value, and thats all they could take from me.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Its amazing how fucked in the head these vax maxxers are. 'Uhh uhh, you were free to make the right decision, we just killed you if you didn't.'

What the fuck is a remsha ramachandran?

This country is the test ground. Soros and Rothschilds are investing heavily in this country because you guys gave their pets a nice spanking. Now they're pissy because they're fiendish Jews, and they punish anyone who doesn't go along with it.

Kek same thing happened to me. They put everyone that was vaxxed back in the office and there was a massive covid outbreak among the jabbies. Funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

you eat it with naan, which is indian bread

Mass mind control.

Attached: Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare.jpg (259x400, 19.63K)

>It's not entirely over
It hasn't even begun

Attached: 0a2.jpg (680x418, 36.27K)

>This is North Korea tier
It really is.

>resist
>get fired (sure i should have been less expendable but really they had to fire me because of how all our clients require vaxpass)
>cant get another decent job
>fall into depression
Maybe it will still work out in the long run, i'm writing a book.

There will be another excuse of some sort. Gas prices are already ridiculous, but I waiting to see if they pull another plague. If so, it might be the real deal.
I'm so fucking sick of Jews.

>What the fuck is a remsha ramachandran?
>you eat it with naan, which is indian bread
Quality high IQ responses. The rest of 4chin is wrong. You're not a bunch of retards.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2022/05/paxlovid-covid-rebound-pfizer-clinical-trials/638438/

Attached: 14C9C69DFD3848D7B7177FABF7B0CF3B.jpg (448x492, 75.63K)

Pure blood Canadian prisoner checking in. Trudeau can tongue my anus. Never getting vaxxed you cuck piece of shit.

Attached: 1EA0C906-C23F-40F9-A886-AF4C926812B7.jpg (686x457, 42.44K)

Because theyre dying, their families are dying, and they cant leave their province

The Jews spent years plotting on how to get their toxic goo into everyone, with full control of the media and their puppets in place in government, they're not giving up their scheme anytime soon.

I like naan, but that shit sounds like it would make me sick.

Fucking hell this is pathethic.

Btw what jeppened to the truckers?
They seriously made them desire and homeless?wxsxn

Attached: Download (40).jpg (198x255, 6.07K)