Am I the only right winger who supports Palestine?

Am I the only right winger who supports Palestine?

Attached: _118545799_gettyimages-1232939398.jpg (640x360, 36.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, i support neither. I just want to stop funding, get the jews out of politics, banking, media. and they can be in the sandbox.

Umm... did you think you were on patriots.win and not Any Forums? We all support Palestine here, user.

Why support either? Just let them kill each other.

No I vehemently support Palestine but I am a middle eastern right winger.

I totally support palestine, I hope they keep throwing their corpses at us to stop our occupation

This is why no one wants to help white people or calls out the hypocrisy of what’s happening to you btw. A lot of you are idiots. Nothing against the other whites here. Just pointing this out.
>inb4 we don’t need your help sandnigger
You certainly don’t hahahha you’ll be fine right?

No that’s just trumptards and neocons

Take your meds before you have another breakdown, schizo.

No state has the right to exist. Neither does palestine or their jewish occupiers

I’m just saying. You let the government kill thousands of you to make money and then blame us for it lmao.

>This is why no one wants to help white people or calls out the hypocrisy of what’s happening to you btw. A lot of you are idiots. Nothing against the other whites here. Just pointing this out.

they never will and never cared, White people like always are on our own. Average palestinian would call White people racist for wanting their own ethnostate and keep Europe and USA white,

2 planes, 3 towers. Never forget.

Attached: 4C818676-665D-49AD-9335-804F681F9CE3.gif (267x200, 226.27K)

This, not my problem.

That’s false. I care. I wouldn’t say anything if I didn’t care.

They are the lesser of two evils but I still want to Deus Vult.

Turn off your VPN, kike nigger.

MOSSAD AND CIA DID 9/11

I dont doubt you do, but the average arab/mena person? they are just as bitter and hate white people slightly less than Jews who consider us their mortal Enemey

So you support a Islamic cult rather than a Talmudic cult. You know, both sides can be wrong, right? Russia v Ukraine? Two globohomos don't make a right.

Attached: 1623214862514.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

What sort of right-winger are you if you don't support both sides genociding each other!

I’m in the US. I’m Afghan-American.

I don't really support either state. Israel does way more with the land in terms of irrigation and farming compared to when literal monke lived there and did...nothing with the land except cultivate trees much smarter men planted.

>admits it’s an occupation

You’ll be kicked out worse than the last time, kike.

You're not American, you're just a sandnigger.

No they don’t they look up to you dumbass. We always have. You took advantage of that and abused the region to help Israel and your defense contractors and in turn harmed the white race because now those same leaders you serve are replacing you with refugees from the countries your young men fought and died in. It’s fucked up bro.

My AR-15 begs to differ. Come on down and step on my front lawn and we can see who is the real American. Faggot.

if you don't support israel and ukraine, your jewish overlords won't look
down kindly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

lol immediately resorts to threatening violence
Mohammad was a goatfucker

Of course it is an occupation. I am occupying my ancestral lands.

We all do, but this place is 90% Jewish bots.

I’m an agnostic theist.

Doesent change my point yes the governments are evil but always its been Whites vs Jews and their nonwhite slaves against Europeans even before the war on terror

Truth is you really are not an Ameircan, American is White and Red with a little Bean. Now since everyone is filling america is has no meaning

Low iq post

I don't really support Palestine per se, I just hate Israel. If Israel agreed to take every last one of Jewish diaspora, I could honestly care less if they eradicated the Palestinians

I’m more American then either of you idiots. That’s why you are losing.

Jewish hands typed this post

No? I support Palestine too.
Well, more so I despise the "State" of Israel for taking the rightful clay of the Palestinians.

Just proving my point, I said brown people wont support American white ethnostate and you prove me right

You are a psyoped fool.

That guys a Jew user.
Learn to identify and Ignore his tricks

Your ancestral land is auschwitz

you cant even answer my questions

afghan immigrants sure are 'american;' now because of diversity, but before it just used to be White and Red with some hispanic

>Everyone and everything is a Jew
>does nothing about it
Good game well played

Attached: BC901AE3-8386-4A78-92AD-7F1F91C38A8A.jpg (3024x2333, 2.79M)

this. it's the cosmopolitan Jews who DON"T live in israel that cause the most problems

sandnigger detected

Was your feet moshe

I stand with Palestine

You’ll never have a white ethnostate. It’s just not possible because even you can’t agree what a white person is. If I didn’t tell you what I was you’d let me into your ethnostate because I’m “white”. It’s foolish pipe dream fed to you by the same people who want to destroy you. Don’t you understand that?

*wash

No, I'm just against people taking others rightful land.

> if i didn't tell you what I was you'd let me into your ethnostate because I'm "white"
ok, and? so we'll have 99% whites and then your mulatto half-negroid ass. still an ethnostate

Your ancestral homeland is Khazaria. Look it up.