This bitch is PEAK diversity hire, holy shit it's like she has down syndrome, she can't even READ

This bitch is PEAK diversity hire, holy shit it's like she has down syndrome, she can't even READ

Attached: +.jpg (1024x682, 63.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atrupar/status/1529924886554193920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this? Who did she replace?

t. European.

Now imagine this being replicated across every large American corporation, bureaucracy, and institution. Because it is.

white house press secretary diversity hire

>uses every opportunity to remind us she is a black lesbian

Great hire, Brandon.

>she can't even READ

Attached: 14c.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

Awh shit, Jen was a MILF too. Sad times for mutts.

>Captcha: D00MR

Attached: doomerCaption.png (1077x715, 173.57K)

she's black

I liked Jen better :(

whuh evah, you racist anyway

I want clips
I want them now
Keks needed badly today

Attached: whpsec2.png (700x525, 422.83K)

I get hard looking at that black retard lesbian

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED ?

She's better than Jen, but then again anyone could be. That's why Any Forums isn't bringing anything up since she came around
twitter.com/atrupar/status/1529924886554193920

i got the same feeling when my fatass buck nigger ex-CO handed my demotion paperwork and initiation of my discharge
I think I can count the amount of pleasnt AND intelligent interactions Ive had with niggers on one hand
sage

>she can't even READ
she is black user
she may understand written Ebonics

I'm 18.5 years in the USAF. I don't have to imagine. I'm watching it in real time and the tragic consequences. Expect our future "leadership" to make the F117 shoot down over Serbia look reasonable. If I wasn't so painfully close to retirement I would have been gone a while ago.

She's cute

What a fuckin' Joke !
Sleepy Joe is really ging us the finger !

With the retarded statements the press secretary has to deliver it seems more natural that it be a nigger anyway

I went to school with that nog. She use to steal from people's book bags all the time.

>This bitch is PEAK diversity hire, holy shit it's like she has down syndrome, she can't even READ
Which is perfect because she's the mouthpiece of the Biden administration. The entire country is starting to realize how incompetent they are. Biden will have lower polling than Trump, probably the lowest in history come summertime when gas skyrockets and this diversity hire ape tells people they should buy electric because she's so dumb and tone deaf.

Niggers mostly cannot read

Attached: 1653427023705.jpg (670x665, 56.57K)

>I went to school with that nog. She use to steal from people's book bags all the time.
wtf are you gonna steal, their homework?

>why isn't Joe doing anything about guns
>Because he can't (told in a round about way)
>REEEEEEE
Seriously hang all journalists.

Ahe beclowns herself daily. In front of the whole world. She's perfect for the dyke negress experience.

go watch her read, tough guy

That's the point. She is meant to suck and look incompetent. It's their way of telling you "Yes, we are globohomo clown world and we can get away with anything". It's a tactic to demoralize you.

I told you guys this was going to be really fucking funny

I'm gonna circle back around to that comment.

>no but statistics are in my favor
you can't prove she can either

Attached: diversity.png (706x698, 200.21K)

>replace ginger with this woman
We're being NLP'ed

Attached: Gooby_car_suspicious.png (386x269, 42.36K)

She's an immigrant so she's not black

More like brown syndrome
gottem.