The Federal Reserve declares war on Wagie

Wagie's cage has been getting too nice. Too comfortable. It is time for wagie to be put in his place. It is time for wagie to feel that hunger in his belly again. To feel that fear.

multipolarista.com/2022/05/24/us-federal-reserve-wages-inflation/

Attached: The War On Wagie.png (1300x255, 42.83K)

fuel prices rising, food prices rising, central bank crusading to lower wages. Gosh I can't imagine why they want to disarm the populace so bad.

Not like you'd shoot anyone important anyways

>stop having power in the labor market goy REEEEEE!

Attached: DB64325A-67B0-49AC-A8EF-F5B0F54DBED5.png (830x838, 892.19K)

Jews are satanic and the federal reserve is a satanic temple openly just like it was in rome

>It's all fun and games until wagie starts making more money. We can't have that!

Attached: Jerome_H._Powell.jpg (1280x1600, 401.22K)

I hate them so much bros…

I’m booting up Minecraft.

Attached: 97111567-0088-42D9-B99B-8D48EBDAFEC4.jpg (403x392, 19.67K)

>the goys arent working
>how can we get the goys to work
>lower their wages

kek what?

Yeah, this will backfire.

The guys in charge are all idiots.

Obligatory “you won’t do shit”

>Jews are satanic and the federal reserve is a satanic temple openly just like it was in rome

Attached: Eustace Mullins.jpg (177x285, 5.8K)

Whose wages numbnuts.

Not the meat clerk or gas station clerk but leftist programmers earning 200k sitting around jacking off to traps whilst coding algorithms for dildo sales. Include the car salesman making over 100k while the person making the cars is earning 50k doing a shit load more work. It’s the useless middle man jobs that write themselves into existence that can have their wages reduced. Industries respond differently to FED changes. Aside it’ll probably take years for people to catch up to what numbnuts Powell means when he says that. It’s about adjusting the wage to the earner and fixing the economy to get worker monkeys ahead and middle monkeys to cool their own jets.

They can accomplish this instantly by cutting off all welfare.

>Whose wages numbnuts.
>Not the meat clerk or gas station clerk but leftist programmers earning 200k sitting around jacking off to traps whilst coding algorithms for dildo sales. Include the car salesman making over 100k while the person making the cars is earning 50k doing a shit load more work. It’s the useless middle man jobs that write themselves into existence that can have their wages reduced. Industries respond differently to FED changes. Aside it’ll probably take years for people to catch up to what numbnuts Powell means when he says that. It’s about adjusting the wage to the earner and fixing the economy to get worker monkeys ahead and middle monkeys to cool their own jets.

Read the article retard.

the goal is to create an environment where literally all of your waking hours goes to working just so you can survive. they want you in working 12-14 hour a days just to pay rent (home ownership will be phased out), buy food, pay utilities, and buy clothing. they don't want the slave class having free time, other than a few minutes watching tranny-brainwashing Netflix shit before going to bed. they want your life to be nothing but work and barely scraping by. they think of you as an insect.

I did fuckface.

> Powell blamed this inflation crisis, which is global, not on the proxy war in Ukraine and Western sanctions on Russia, but rather on US workers supposedly making too much money.
Because it's not like they printed trillions to give to rich people, only to force taxes, rent, energy and fuel costs up.

It's been rope and lamp post time for far too long.

THAT was a great man!

40 years of lowering the buying power and lifestyle of workers. Forty fucking years.
>You need moooore punnnnishmennnnt
We need to stop forgetting that we can be armed.

Down? Isn't inflation going up? This appears to be both a dick in the mouth, and a dick in the ass. In Austrian economics I believe the term is: The Double-Team.
Oh well. I will just cut all my costs to the bone, see how they like that.

lmak neck yourself shill kike. all its going to take is one of these faggot elites to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and once the blood is in the water the frenzy begins. neck yourself kike.

dont believe me? ask the sri lankan elites how they are doing now days.

>goal is "to get wages down"
I assume they'll be starting with themselves...right?

Attached: almonds_activating.jpg (592x568, 148.41K)

They caused rapid inflation because they printed trillions and pumped it into a economy that was nuked over a literal flu. So they want to lower your wages to correct it. The social contract has been broken. Do what you need to survive.

Not to keep banging the same old drum, but isn't this type of shit also generally a precursor to violent overthrow of governing bodies?

Damn I thought Powell was my boy

Not after what he did to Stacy Peralta.

Attached: SSPPRIP31.jpg (524x524, 95.57K)

>Workers have power in the job market
Why is this bad?

>something happened in sri lanka that means we are winning in america!

But that's not real communism

where's that dude claiming the FED is the only thing keeping the jews in check

what? QRD

>Workers have power in the job market
you answered your own question

Attached: EVvEqQrWAAAq94x.jpg (828x981, 194.64K)

Nah, that never happens.

Well until it does.