Was Ulfric Stormcloak a Glownigger?

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

IIRC he's a thalmor puppet. So unintentional glownigger.

I heard his brother in law Ngbic Redclobber might have been.

He was flipped by the elves after torture no? There is indications that he was off their leash but he never admitted to flipping in the first place. Mighty suspect.

Too much glow dust.

Praise Vivec.

The game doesn't specify if he was a willing asset or just a useful idiot. Either way Skyrim would be worse off if he had won.

Yes

/thread

thalmor supremacist reporting in

THALMOR = KIKES

THALMOR = KIKES

THALMOR = KIKES
THALMOR = KIKES
THALMOR = KIKES
THALMOR = KIKES

THALMOR = KIKES

THALMOR = KIKES
THALMOR = KIKES

This game is legit what started making me move right politically. I remember hating the elves and bitching online that they need to fuck off and leave the north to the Nords, and all the SJWs came out and were calling people who weren't pro-elf invasion as "Racist" and it really pissed me off.

A useful idiot groomed by glowing elves

The Multicultural elf caste society is exactly what the Left wants for Skyrim.

>Be Bethesda
>try to write the Thalmors as Elf-Nazis
>end up creating Elf-Zionists
It just works.

the best kind

Attached: 1643733730173.jpg (500x666, 43.52K)

Don't be antielvic, goy, let the invaders in.

Attached: hnUJsNg.jpg (211x238, 21.16K)

I like playing as a high elf. But I hate the Thalmor elves and so I try to make my high elf look as much like a nord as possible. Then I join the Stormcloaks and massacre the Thalmor.

The elves dont want him to win but dont want him dead cause then the imperials would win. Either way i always choose the storm cloaks cause your character directly takes orders from him and he promotes you. Youre not just some random nigger like in the imperial army.

Nah , thats the Dwemer

Attached: download (3).jpg (168x300, 6.82K)

I killed Parthanax because fuck dragons

TRANNY GOY-GOLEM

Attached: 34232424.jpg (1060x1060, 1.46M)

Dwemer were ancient babylonians who enslaved the jews (falmer)

Skyrim belongs to the Nords

Yes, but sometimes, you can learn to turn your enemy's weapon against them.

Attached: Keep Going Forward.jpg (1024x858, 98.7K)

>I killed draryans because fuck draryans
Found the orc

>being the fucking Dragonborn
>picking either side
2d thinking at its worst.

He was a thalmor asset who they wound up and set loose. They don't have direct control over him but can blackmail him to keep him in line if necessary. He's like middle east controlled opposition groups like ISIS or The Base.

Imperial victory is the only based outcome as it's heavily implied the Empire will immediately turn on the (((elves))) when the civil war is won and there is a new emperor.

Right? How about I just take over Cyrodil and conquer all of you fuckers back.

Attached: You Have No Power.jpg (666x400, 65.86K)

It’s not entirely confirmed. We don’t know if it was part of a misinformation campaign against Ulfric or if the elves truly thought he was either intentionally or unintentionally doing their work for him.

Has anyone else done a "kill everyone" playthrough? I killed every killable character lmao

>unironically playing any TES game released after morrowind
what's the point? might as well play call of duty or whatever instead

Fuck Isayama for turning his once pro fascist manga into a pozzed trannyfeat

Honestly this is the best option cause the moment one starts playing the civil war quest line. Shitloads of unique dungeons and castles switch to having soldiers in them

Give examples or GTFO

Skyrim is for the Nords
Dark nigger elves fuck off
Tranny high elves fuck off
Chink argonians fuck off
Sand nigger khajits fuck off
Imperial mystery meats fuck off
Ulfric is Trudeau-tier faggot

Bitches gonna hate!
Bitches gonna hate!
Your momma gonna hate!
Swag.

Kabaneri of the iron fortress was also looking like an AOT clone.

wtf don't spoil it! I still didnt finish the game the endless cycle of optimizing my mods and then moving onto something else

>high king of Skyrim a vassal of the empire since forever
>Emperors literally descendants of based Talos with dragonblood
>Empire just stalling for time until it can go to war with AD again
>Nordnigger larping thalmor agent undermines the empire because "muh freedoms, muh dragons" to the sole benefit of his handlers

Yeah, based!

They just list him as an asset in their files
Funny if this is a true story, but I suppose it's plausible
Hammerfell became independent and separately fought the Aldmeri Dominion so the same could happen for Skyrim. Somehow I suspect that the cannon ending will be something along the lines of "there was a civil war that dragged on for a while, cities changed hands many times, then both sides agreed to a truce and here is the outcome:... then the humans beat the elf nazis and now you're a prisoner in another province and you don't need to know which lands are parts of the empire and which aren't."
so pointless when you can kill so few people, fnv is more fun for this
morrowind is the most pointless game in the series. worst combination of shitty gameplay and simple RPG mechanics.

Probably because most of what the jews accuse the nazis of doing is fiction, and is instead projection of what they themselves have done to the goyim throughout history

The cope, it's literally in their internal files. Unless you think it's 5D chess.

He got Dagoth Ur demonetized with false DMCA flagging. What a fucker

Fallout New Vegas? I still haven't played it but I installed it and Oblivion a few days ago. I haven't played it yet either.