Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

Attached: BDAA860F-35B4-4AE7-A8DC-374CEB341C9D.jpg (1460x934, 216.32K)

Gullible morons will believe this

defend what?
Kiked up insurance companies?

>Bill id

Kek’d

This really happened because it was on Twitter

Literally not the parent's problem anymore. They can pass on the bill to the organ receivers.

>Amerimutts literally mutilating their dead children just because they are told that a good thing
Amerimutts actually believe these ads and movies that show the organs going to kids and tragic victims in need when in reality most of them go to old oligarchs like Soros and Zognald and other successfull criminals

living in a mutt lie

Just stop dying, it’s literally that easy

Faggoty non-White memeflags will buy this narrative.

I wonder why the hospital didn't cover that out-of-pocket?
The hospital the entity profiting off of selling the organs

>Twitter account make supposed false claims calling out an insurance company and posting a bill with id number that can be used to track his identity risking a defamation lawsuit for internet points

Anons, I…

Not to mention devil trips.

Won't make that mistake twice.

Organ donations require the "donor" to be alive though
A donor has to be in a medically induced coma in order to "donate" organs. You're literally not dead. You literally have to be alive to """donate""" organs. Daily reminder to never ever put yourself or your loved ones on organ donation lists

The thought of someone cutting me up in to little pieces and shipping me off all over the place so doctors can profit from my death seems kind of evil. Most body parts end up being dissected by medical students and don't actually end up saving lives.

Nice job vaxxing your kids

Heh

this is fud
they do it when you're brain dead, it's not like they take a pillow to someone who is going to recover to strip them for parts

Doctors dismember 8 month old babies in the womb, you really think they won’t err on organ removal (profit) when a donor’s chances are in a grey area?

They killed her kid to harvest the organs. You have to be alive to “donate” organs

>fud
Do you invest in organs or something?