50% population reduction

>Pfizer CEO says they're on track to reduce the population by 50 percent in 2023
Video in link
truth11.com/pfizer-ceo-says-its-their-dream-to-reduce-the-population-by-50-percent-in-2023

Why would he say this on camera?
The whole worlds a stage remember so they could be playing the bad guys on purpose.

Attached: oqtrWxSH3EmIT-omVJFv1dw-T1sQHKt35rDwH5A1_XM.jpg (384x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPwFwiV7Jso
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL7T299qS4c
youtu.be/HmaDr9P994E?t=160
mobile.twitter.com/Weroncca/status/1530588637787836422
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you have a trustworthy link?
WSJ?

It's a link to a world economic forum video.

Bump

He said in front of camera because it lends his ambition and will power. Remember, these faggots are occult niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=pPwFwiV7Jso

I need a source my dude

The video is edited, he says: "By 2023 we will reduce the number of people in the world who cannot afford our medicines by 50%."

Sry user, I hate these faggots too but this is fake.

How did they not think this would get leaked?

show flag, my dude
why are you sliding this and ignoring OPs source?

Yeah what he said afterwards made no sense like it was all jumbled.

Anyway why would people here care if they actually wanted to reduce the global population by 50%. It'd be poos and niggers.

If anyone follows through with this type of plan it'd be the chinese

Source, nigger.
On close inspection, this is a clear uncut clip.

>acktually the erth is going to fr33z3
u r dum retarded

>inb4 deepfake
Bump

Attached: afuckingfagget.jpg (496x521, 272.75K)

Sure but isn't it a bit early to be letting the cat out the bag?

You know speaking of the occult I've spent a lot of time looking into the light vs dark thing.
We are probably being initiated onto the mystery schools. We are locked in the chamber of reflection. We are being drown in darkness on purpose by these actors so when the (false) light appears at the end of the tunnel, we will walk into it willingly.
This evil NWO was never the real one. The real NWO was probably GESARA all along.
But before we move into the next age we have to wait for all the npc and normies to wake up. But they can't wake them up too fast or else it'll be chaos. So it's a slow awakening.

The khazarian witch marina abramovich even said that trump is the best thing to happen for the awakening. She called him a magician.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL7T299qS4c

Attached: floor67.jpg (954x757, 102.34K)

Wef/jidf/ciazog shills on damage control don't let this thread slide

clip is a fake, edited
Phizer just wants to make money hah
don't worry the red wave is coming!
Republicans are going to win

Why would I care zog wants to reduce the population by 50%?

Sauce?
They obviously want us to see it.

Fake and gay

I (a critical thinker) question everything and I don't want to show this to someone and look like an absolute retard. Therefore I need proof that this isn't a deepfake.

What day was this interview, what day was this recorded, where is the primary source of the video, etc.
I need to know this because this could either be a deepfake nothing burger or a huge truthpill for everyone I show this to and thousands of other people.

Attached: samson option.gif (190x300, 2.42M)

This nigga doing what my girl told me and manifesting but for genocide. Good grief.

I'm unjabbed and untested. I made it.

youtu.be/HmaDr9P994E?t=160

I don't know. I just found it. But it's all over the internet already.
mobile.twitter.com/Weroncca/status/1530588637787836422

It was probably filmed today at the Davos convention is Switzerland.

Thanks.

>>Pfizer CEO says they're on track to reduce the population by 50 percent in 2023

yeah, the vaccine is literally a cure to whatever the fuck....

sure, yeah right.

Fair enough. But thats still not good.
It sounds like he's saying he wants to get rid of all the people that can't afford his medicines.
As in those that can't afford his vaccine subscription service don't get their jabs and die.

schizo retard

I'll take that as a compliment