Hierarchy good. The strong should subjugate the weak

>Hierarchy good. The strong should subjugate the weak.
>Slaves rise up against your oppressors.

What exactly did he want?

Attached: Friedrich Nietzsche.jpg (1464x1986, 1.21M)

If you don't wanna be a slave, prove your worth to society.

>If you can kill your slavemasters, do it. They don't deserve to own you if you can succeed.
You keep what you kill.

we end up with a lot of homeless trash with that philosophy

Attached: b1b4ffca-1a69-454c-9a75-893db84b904b_text.gif (400x215, 547.77K)

There's nothing worse than an undeserving elite.

He was a mentally ill autistic German but his above average intellect and high level of education allowed him to write very convoluted stories based on nothing that were mistaken as deep philosophical thought.

A confidence hierarchy and oppression or subjugation are very different things. It’s the same as respect is predicated on mutual trust and respect and intimidation is based on fear.

Regardless marxism or it’s derivatives of it such as feminism are a cancer. Even Deborah was a judge in the book of judges of the Old Testament, not because of feminism, but because she was worthy of being one.

He was the living embodiment of reddit, who gives a flying fuck what he wanted?

Predicated on trust*

I think that's every philosopher desu

Attached: Shakin' It.gif (130x212, 457.59K)

>muh empathy bad
>has breakdown when horse was treated shit
Schizophrenia, its always schizophrenia

Attached: ina dancing.gif (209x207, 2.13M)

he was insane. what did you expect? all public bullshit pushers are globohomo niggers.

>whole belief system is based on ego
>nothing makes sense and everything is meaningless
gee whyd that happend

Care to elaborate?

I dont know. I want whites to overthrow kikes from power though

I read ( and didn't understand I admit) one of his books but never got the sense that empathy is wrong in his philosophy

>What exactly did he want?

kike sperm

as much as possible

I remember when I was reading his edgy books when I was in highschool he said something about "Suffering itself becomes contagious through pity" and something about being Compassionate to the weak makes it so that being weak is a "good thing" or tolerated(?) something along those lines. But yeah average IQ of Flips is 86 so idk what his schizophrenic mind was arguing.

Attached: 1651487862844.gif (450x450, 102.07K)

If this supposed contradiction is all you got from reading him you havent understood his writing at all

Attached: 1648499131750.jpg (480x360, 39.42K)

Yeah that seems edgy nice dub tho

>The strong should subjugate the weak.
>Leftists conquer the west.
Well shit.

Hierarchy does not have to be static, genius.
If you're strong you need to prove it constantly, the weak will challenge you for your spot.

Fred is the average German. Also Slingshot Guy.

Attached: slingshot_channel_013.jpg (958x639, 204.62K)

He argued that charity is fine for selfish reasons, not altruistic ones. You satisfy your own ego by allowing virtuous before your peers without actually doing something that changes that person's life.
If you want to succeed you need to struggle. Giving someone enough to not have to deprives them off the drive and work needed to improve yourself as well as your in life.

It means that strenght is a virtue and weakness is a sin and while you can be compassionate you need to realize that by giving weak people a hand you're humiliating them and you're not helping them because they will remain weak if you take away from them the chance to struggle.

I haven't read anything by him but this is pretty self explanatory.
Kek, seems like I was absolutely on the money.

They did it via subversion, though. Zero struggle, they cried like bitches in front of stronger people to get grants.

Name a single philosopher who didn't end up being a pseud who was disproved by reality

Attached: 1631672692274.gif (480x320, 3.66M)