Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1653676653888.png (900x506, 170.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
dailydot.com/irl/white-supremacists-safety-pin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's literally the Any Forums edit we came up with in 2015

the lgbtqp+ community fell for safety pin 2.0

There are literally no rational arguments against it. Cope seethe and dilate.

Groomers

Attached: index.jpg (335x150, 9.26K)

based and comfy
christcucks will seethe

Hmm, excellent point, yes, very intriguing.
HOWEVER:
lol fag

Attached: 1653777243598.gif (360x568, 1.01M)

Fuck that chicken nugget, and fuck you faggot user.

The colors of the rainbow used as a male faggot-pride symbol is a modern day atheist/jewish mockery of Genesis 9 in the Bible and Torah, when God said he "felt bad for having to so ruthlessly trim the tree of life to cut out evil" and said he would never again kill people in order to purify evil away from humans.

The brown and black represent the African injection of people scooped up into the first world directly from the 3rd world jungle. The white and pink is trannies and faggots.

Not sure what the yellow blue and green stand for since rainbow colors are out of order.

The mental demons and illnesses permeating every aspect of that flag means their end will be swift. As is a cosmological constant for evolutionary dead ends and celebration of failure in bio game theory.

it looks stupid

This board is literally the only place where I have ever seen this flag. But, as usual, whatever Any Forums says is the truth, right? Also, the Holocaust never happened and the moon landing was fake. Based!
/thread

Nice argument. You literally can't formulate an argument as to why we shouldn't except LGBTQ+ individuals in society because you're to low-IQ to think deeply.

One step closer to picrel.

Attached: LGB++++.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

>[homo noises intensify]
lmfoa didn't read fag

Pretty damn cringe and degenerate - what is going on with this flag? Ok do all Ukrainians are gay? All blacks are gay? All Hispanics are gay? So all of them are also trannies? Wtf is this shit? Does the media/education system/government hate white straight people that much? What’s going on here anons?

>Thoughts?
jews = insane clown child rapists

Attached: R (108).jpg (900x601, 340.63K)

Uh, okay? You know where you are, right? This is Any Forums. Literally 99% of us agree with you. Talk about something original.

>except LGBTQ+ individuals
Wait, we should except them, good point.
Still a fag tho rofl

Fuck you kike, burn in hell.

Attached: OIP (95).jpg (474x592, 65.12K)

Another faggoty Meme flag!
And like all Meme flags it needs to be burnt!

It's a sin

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Mother Mary.jpg (386x474, 75.69K)

Okay, how bout ummm
FUCK YOU KIKE SHILL
fucking rofl checkmate

Attached: 1653777073299.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

i'm not surprised is a pride parade shooting occurs in the near future

mental illnesses

Sort of looks like poop on a dick. Appropriate

Are all Ukrainians*

Needs a MAP addition to the flag.

Attached: LGBTQIAPUMAP-.png (900x506, 199.2K)

If they really trusted the science they would prove it. Needs like a nasa and phizer logo.

>safety pin 2.0
Someone post the thread screenshot

It's boring and stupid. If you were a bit more creative then it might pass. I don't care if you fags buttfuck and fist each other into std hell as long as you leave me out of it. But that flag just sucks on an elementary school kid with crayons kind of suck. Be more creative then lining up colors and thanks for ruining the rainbow fags

It's good that you put the Niggers sodomizing the Ukranians since that is what they are doing to tgeir women while their men fight for their kike.

They literally took the bait.
pol made this years ago

Attached: lgpf.jpg (515x501, 33.13K)

I already plan on gassing myself when /ourguys/ take power under President Fuentes.

Attached: 7cf.jpg (480x600, 52.57K)

If I don't die in 7 days I will find you, rape you and kill you. Not necessarily in that order.

It's funny.

Fixed.

Attached: 1653492843293.png (3000x3000, 56.01K)

Basado

Attached: 1652881494091.webm (422x480, 371.49K)

>This board is literally the only place where I have ever seen this flag.
What appears here, you can be certain will make itself known elsewhere. Someone will post it ironically to reddit and then those idiots will embrace it.

The plan is to add more random bars each year till the rainbow is fully covered up, this is how it will finally be reclaimed from the homo menace

All these colours have a meaning, I guess is fine kids learn about it as soon they get in school in extensive detail and practical examples.

No, you will gas yourself during American collapse, patriots will hang your family.

Attached: IMG_20220529_022205.jpg (474x474, 37.35K)

If i was Ukrainian i would be insulted

Can't find it but here's an article some liberal Jew made about us trying to co-opt the safety pin meme we ourselves created.

dailydot.com/irl/white-supremacists-safety-pin/

Attached: 1653530368845.gif (500x500, 1.42M)

gayness in he anus.

>clown

Are you sure that isn't a tranny

you need the updated version

Attached: so much pride.png (584x580, 412.77K)

It's T+LGBQI get it right Breeder it's always T before everything else.

Attached: sexflags.jpg (307x200, 49.21K)

should be our new national flag

on the other hand its not gay enough

there should be a giant black cock raping a white hole on it as well

AKCHUALLY the lazy sperm gets in, the first to arrive die weakening the wall.

Attached: file.png (653x939, 34.02K)

groomers unite!

So you lied in your first post when you said you didn't read my post? LOL, still no argument I see -- just nitpicking a typo.

bros wtf.. i didnt want to read that...