/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2600

Prev: ▶Day: 95 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay28

▶Latest
>Russian forces close to encircling Severodonetsk
>U.S. to send long-range mobile rocket launchers to Ukraine
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651160108125.png (811x800, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/g6bo1q
youtube.com/watch?v=8skRGyniM6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE&t=375s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SLAVA UKRAINI

SLAVA WEF

Attached: 1653764906653.png (786x698, 524.22K)

Attached: 2868124876.jpg (1920x1919, 580.09K)

Chornobyl

Attached: 1650128909270.jpg (1170x1549, 1.13M)

Z

Phew, thanks for taking over, I have to go under now that al-Australi figured out I'm CIA.

Attached: 1651714672705.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

God, I hate this grifter cunt so much

shills in overdrive mode
seems like they cant handle the kherson counterattack and the repeated failed attempts in taking severodonetsk

>Why yes, face off is my favourite Nicolas Cage film

Attached: face off.jpg (440x609, 48.95K)

best of luck baker

Attached: 1652917691304.webm (480x854, 2.2M)

So wht do you spell the American way? Don't they teach you the difference in training kek

Can anyone translate?
DPR/LNR guy steps on mine in the video and presumably dies towards the end.
streamable.com/g6bo1q

youtube.com/watch?v=8skRGyniM6Y

Attached: 1650882043694.gif (400x559, 638.78K)

How's it going fellow CIA-agents

Attached: 1652967597132.png (861x861, 251.29K)

>Warning: Vatniggers flagged this video due to butthurt. Proceed?
>Yes.

Attached: 1650581999818.webm (512x512, 698.05K)

>shills in overdrive mode
Nah, seems about normal for a "raid". I think it's just that another shift has started.

>shills in overdrive mode
>seems like they cant handle the kherson counterattack and the repeated failed attempts in taking severodonetsk

Attached: (You) 4.jpg (740x724, 211.68K)

Spent entire day introducing crack to black hoods

>armor not armour
>legalize not legalise
You too learned English from US-made media like TV shows, video games and films?

Kharkiv you mean, unless I missed some kino in the south.
Severdonetsk is going to fall, but I'm interested to see what will happen as the BTGs from the old Kiev front keep trickling into the Kharkiv front.

>379975811
Already told you, pal. You should drop it unless you want to get suicided with 1 to the head and 1 to the neck. You're meddling with things you don't understand.

A bit into the clip they say over the radio that "We got a 300 we got a 300 (wounded)" basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6-72y_L6uE&t=375s

They just surprised they both passed that place safely but one guy got booby trapped. He's 300, wounded.

Why is it always at night?
I think it might be because it is afternoon at the US right now. Or am I paranoid?

It's a lot of dialogue that I cba translating but TLDR:
>some russian guy (or LDNPR+ guy) steps on a mine
>others try to find out who got wounded - but they're careful in advancing because the area is full of mines
>they discuss situation and try to figure out what to do
>the guy that stepped on a mine dies in the end due to injuries

>Making a war you have not association with be all able you
Why are faggots like this?

They've learned US prime time hours.

its about late afternoon about to turn evening in US

Kek he studied cockney at University the other day hahaha guess they spell things American way too hey
Nice to see you all jump in to help him though

Damn that's a good video, I haven't seen that yet.

I speak a little Russian, and it sounds like he was saying:-
>"Comrad, will I get 5000 rubles for my blown off leg?"
>"Y-yes Ivan, and we'll get you a bag of potatoes, sunflower oil, and even a sack of-"
>"I'm sorry sir... he's dead, shall I take him to the mobile crematorian so we don'thave to pay his widow any benefits?"

It's 5-ish in the US right now, so a lot of people are probably getting off work.

The funny thing is by insisting on his little schizo theory he's basically creating another screencap of how fucking retarded he is, but I'm afraid dropping too many crumbs would demote me from a CIA chad to a lowly Bulgarian.

Hahahaha oh Chuck we all know you can't get out of your chair without help

it's like gachimuchi coconigger arc all over again

>Kharkiv you mean, unless I missed some kino in the south.
No kino yet, be we got some reports (from both sides) of relatively small but still pretty important Ukie gains near Kherson though. And also putting some serious stress on several Russian positions there.
>I think it might be because it is afternoon at the US right now.
Could be that, yeah.

I wonder which flag the shill is going to post under now.

Attached: 1653167291991.jpg (683x1024, 154.61K)

g-guys??....
SLAVA UKRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

day 6 of my quarantine. I really don't understand how can neet endure such life style.

>Damn that's a good video, I haven't seen that yet
HVe you seen the helmet cam footage of the conservative MP’s son fighting in the forest with foreign volunteers?
Thank you!

nice photoshop bro the fake snow falkes really makes it look more believable

>picrel
Shit I still can't believe that actually happened, serbs really are subhumans

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

>379976474
Which one is it, am I STRAIGHT OUTTA LANGLEY, or am I a fatass that can't get out of his chair i.e. can't do shit about you, cause it doesn't seem to me that both can be true at the same time? Btw if I'm the reason behind the crack epidemic, shouldn't you be worried that the bit of doxxing you did is a tad more worrying now?

You will never be a woman. You will never have children. Go join the 44% you subhuman Hohol faggot

Attached: Kektyn 2.png (514x575, 670.37K)

Is that the one where they hit a BMP-2 with a matador? I didn't realise he was the son of any kind of public figure.

Attached: 1505285218919.jpg (524x454, 153.34K)