College isn't a right. Transportation isn't a right. Health Insurance isn't a right. Housing isn't a right...

College isn't a right. Transportation isn't a right. Health Insurance isn't a right. Housing isn't a right. Food isn't a right. A job isn't a right. The government should not provide those things or help people to get them.

Attached: Jesus.png (960x777, 1.22M)

Why even have a government that does nothing for you lol

rights are that which you enforce with violence. If I say having green shoes is a right, and I use enough violence in the right places, I get green shoes.

Why even have a family that does nothing for you?

governments arent for you, they govern you. By definition they make you do things you dont want to do.

The only role of government is to provide law and order. The government's role is to not raise you.

Actually, a job is a right, so is food
If they cant provide you with even a job, you have no reason to let anyone trying to force you to do anything live

No, a job isn't a right. A job is something you earn. So is food. Rights are things you are owed by existence. You have a right to arms, privacy and speech - you are not owed a free meal. You have a right participate in this society as long as you do not harm others. You don't have a right to steal, murder or attack people.

You're not necessarily wrong, but I pity you greatly. How did a potato nigger country end up better than yours good God fuckign nigs they ruin everything take my strength ameribros

based but desu I got a job because of nepotism. I'd be neet otherwise. so suck my cock lmao

>College isn't a right. Transportation isn't a right. Health Insurance isn't a right. Housing isn't a right. Food isn't a right. A job isn't a right.
so why exactly u need someone to govern u if they don't have the ability to produce living conditons?are u a tranny or something?

Attached: FFyAe4CXwAcbP1X.jpg (500x381, 61.56K)

Meh, if coongress was not bent on sucking niger dick these things might exist.

Teh Lol. After millions of your ancestors came here cause you could not even feed your own.

Fuck off

Guess I don't need it then

if you want free market then free zoning regelations

i go tblind for some second.the absolute bait thread.goverments exist to f@ck u whatever your life condition are.Go backto u boss,u failed

Attached: E9s7i6aUcAASUnK.jpg (739x415, 31.04K)

When you live in 3rd world country, college isn't a right. Transportation isn't a right. Health Insurance isn't a right. Housing isn't a right. Food isn't a right. A job isn't a right. The government should not provide those things or help people to get them.
When you live in 1st world country, it is.
ftfy

stop spamming borad with nonsense, go build your plywood mud hut.

Attached: Amerimutt56%.gif (404x402, 871.98K)

I’m white and literally have none of those, fuck all niggers and fuck all fags who think that this makes you any more or less complete. (((College))) is for cucks and faggots. (((Health insurance))) and (((insurance))) in general is for nigger ass boomers. Fuck it all and fuck you. It doesn’t mean fucking shit and never did

I'm getting some serious "you will own nothing and be happy" vibes here.
Sent from my lapke
So theyre useless, unless you're a fan of "mostly peaceful" law & order
I'm gonna bear arms weather its a right or not. The whole reason that exists is so that you can't be told you don't have the right to work or the right to eat, need it be earned or not (dipshit).
>You have a right participate in this society as long as you do not harm others. You don't have a right to steal, murder or attack people.
Save that line for them negroes, I'm sure you find overwhelming support amongst their ranks.
Sage
/thread

Fpbp

Blessed are the peacemakers is a powerful salve for the taxmaker. The government that grants many things is a powerful force for peace.

Things he did say though.

Attached: 0_1608334434129.jpg (774x1032, 133.6K)

Attached: thisman.jpg (1692x1554, 121.08K)

Thank you, fren.

go back to r/libertarianism, you're ideology is the biggest failure of all time.

based

Attached: 52919623._SX318_SY475_.jpg (297x475, 29.81K)

You know it's a lefty argument when they pull the argument of authority logical fallacy to try to make their "gotcha" points.

>As a trans, black woman who is also jewish, disabled,....

IDGAF. You people don't care about religion. I don't either, but I don't twist the doctrine to try to rally people to my tax argument.

You have no point and you relish making complete outrageous illogical arguments. America is waking up, they know your power isn't as strong as you claim it to be, and you really aren't going to like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Attached: Dale_Gribble_Fire_Eyes.gif (320x240, 603.35K)

You really think your government is doing things for you? Do you have billions of dollars from organised crime and pay them through front companies?
>no
then they are doing nothing for you and are preying upon your foolishness.
Bet you had lots of nice safe injections that work well. Did you not wonder wtf was going on when you got a lump on your neck, a rash and night sweats? Or when you realise that nobody anywhere has ever seen any deadly covid plague. You will never stop having injections now or fearing plagues, because what you did gave you vAIDS.
>but my doctor..
I went to see my doctor. Never seen this one before. They made me wear a mask. Might as well be a tinfoil hat. You’d be as well expecting the cat to stand up to television as university indebted plebs who see conformity and a job ticking boxes as a way to middle class ‘riches’.
For the record I don’t care about you though, I am not glad this happened, i tried every way i could to warn you but that doesn’t mean I won’t be relieved when you keel over and are gone.
>i believe in TV not in these things you say
I know. Hush now. If your blood pressure goes up you will have a stroke. Your next appointment with the vaccinationist - it is already set in stone. Why is that then???
Don’t try to reply you’ll just be annoying like a dyslexic who insists that books say nothing because he can’t hear them speak, vaxxies are in the matrix pods and as Professor Desmet was saying (Google him talking to Reiner Full-O-Milk Fuellmich) the up to 30% NPC population cannot be reached via reason because they are not in it for reason, logic, morality. They are in it for lower animalistic reasons which are manipulated by the corporate entities which also control politicians.
Ahhh… I’m all typed out.

Attached: 98733F3F-C267-4640-BCC4-D645DA92B988.jpg (1125x1883, 1023.95K)