What went horribly wrong

Attached: wentwrong.jpg (1600x1823, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCSP1THD9cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

internet

Evolution.

Capitalism

Everything on the left was owned exclusively by rich aristocrats

N

Capitalism 2bh

I

opulence became a symbol of imbred out of touch elite retards?

Capitalism made it possible in the first place for millions of people to own all the things on the right, while in the two other pictures of the "good old times" only the richest 0.1 percent of society lived like this.

Shit got cheaper

function > form

>only aristocracy
>only upper class
>every consumer

Democracy. You think every last person can afford a gun, house, dresser, or carriage like that shown on the left? Of course they can't. So things became more minimal. The shit on the left is also incredibly hard to keep clean without servants. The amount of dust and dirt those decorations attract is incredible.

>not wanting to live in some drab shithole thats as stimulating as a prison is oppulance

get fucked commie we have nice things because we earned them and they give us an environment that fosters intellectualism

it’s only vapid ass marauders like you that think rococo is good and that bahaus design sucks. go push a doily up your cock.

there are 8 billion humans on earth
If we could all have gilded palaces and furniture, then that would be great and all
Also your photo is comparing the richest people's possessions back then to the normal person today. Compare the peasants eating slop to people who can go to a store and buy whatever they want even if you are pretty poor

kys christcuck

worry not about the speed of "trickle down" economics, Jurgen, only the efficacy

>fucking your sister in your gilded palace to keep the royal bloodline pure
>children are impotent and all fucked up
MMMMMM YES I HAVE FOSTERED MY INTELLECTUALISM INDEED MMMMMM YES SPLENDID

By the way, is this you by any chance?
youtube.com/watch?v=vCSP1THD9cA

eating a chocolate bar shouldn't be gene therapy. capitalism is a trap that puts the profit motive above everything else, suck my dick mountain Jew.

This

Attached: 1653776252534.jpg (1579x2080, 967.67K)