Untitled

Attached: 644C2AED-C0EE-46CB-91FD-2007955AF8BE.jpg (722x660, 198.04K)

i would roll over and fuck you pathetic dad again

>.
?

Offer to save him for 1 gorillion dollars
CASH

Art [DAB] of [DAB] the [DAB] deal! baybeeeeeeeeee [DAB][DAB][DAB][DAB]

probably shid and coom before jumping off

ask how trump got so tall

Obviously rescue him and get a load of money?

I would not be able to help him up because he’s too heavy and the weight from that edge would probably pull me down with him

tpbp

holy shit don you're spider man?
it makes alot of sense now...

Big mistake

Trump is very obese, I'm not strong enough to pull him up.

He gained his wealth by bankrupting working class Whites in NYC.
He wouldn’t give you shit.

I would help Trump, get paid bigly, then fly to OPs house and throat fuck his mom and sisters while op watches helplessly.

Take a picture, make a meme, farm (you)s

When I lost my eyesight for reading purposes, I said: This should not be the end. “I will not abound”—as one of the writers I should have mentioned said—“in loud self-pity.” No, this should prove the beginning of a new experience. And then I thought: I will explore the language my forefathers spoke. They may have spoken it in Mercia, in Northumbria, now called Northumberland. I will go back to Old English. And so, with a small group, among whom was María Kodama, we began the study of Old English. I know many pieces by heart. Very fine poetry. Not a sentimental line in it. A speech for warriors, for priests, for sailors also, and you find that, some seven centuries after Christ, the English were already looking at the sea. In the early poetry you find the sea around the corner all the time. This happens in England. You find wonderful lines like on flodes æht feor gewitan “to travel far under the power of the ocean.” And I have traveled far from the power of the ocean, and here I am, very happily, in the center of your continent, and my continent also, for I am a mere South American. My continent is America.
After that I went on to study Icelandic...

Attached: 4790052-Jorge-Luis-Borges-Quote-We-are-our-memory-we-are-that-chimerical.jpg (3840x2160, 512.08K)

nothing because he's too fat for me to help lift up

I would say
"Hello, im donald trump now and i dont know why im hanging off a building, could ya give me a hand, son?"

This is physically a very interesting scenario.

I would donate 6 million shekels to Israel.

Let him fall. He donates billions to Israel.

He could not survive a vertical hang.
He is too fat and old.
Of course I'd try to pull him up.
Human life is precious plus the prestige alone would make me rich.
Still, no political support from me he's an incompetent Zionist coward

Dress up as a jew and kick him off while people watch.

Remove one little piggy for every obvious establishment muppet he hired or endorsed.

I’d make a deal while he was hanging off the ledge. $10 million transferred to me within 14 days. Obviously he’d agree.

Denounce the Jew, Donald.

He wouldn’t have that money

Maybe you should get one of those Kikes you pardoned to help you, Donald..

he's 6'3, obese, and has no athleticism, he would doom me if I tried to help him up

You wrote so much yet said so little. Alas, pity a man in familiar places, who yet feels like a stranger.

He made a lot of deals that made a lot of working class Whites broke.

Ask for an autograph

What are your stats

Take a squat over the edge and shit....

Why would he keep the deal? He got rich by imitating jews and defrauding everyone he ever worked with.

>Nudes of Ivanka or you die

give the fuckers hands a big ol stomp

Doesn’t need it. He can get loans ridiculously easily.
Even has $3bn of assets to liquidate to get it with

fuck melania raw

When I see a fellow man in dire need, it is my duty to help if I can.

Well in that case

Attached: MV5BNzc5MTczNDQtNDFjNi00ZDU5LWFkNzItOTE1NzQzMzdhNzMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_.jpg (666x584, 83.43K)