Explain yourselves britbongs

Attached: file.png (687x957, 547.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XRLlareggub/status/1530587526485921793
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Explain yourself.

Sex and gender aren't the same thing.

Attached: 1643293682518.jpg (1075x1344, 107.84K)

Is the statue wrong?

>memeflag
>namefag
>pass user
kys

This poster groomed the shooter

Is this real ?

Why does it have 3 arms?

Elsa is based fuck off losers

If, according to gender theory, sex and gender are decoupled from one another and sex, i.e. biological gender, has little or no relevance for gender identity, why should someone undergo hormone treatment and undergo surgery in order to display biologically female or male characteristics, depending on the situation?
According to gender theory, how is it conceivable that someone feels they are in the wrong body if gender attribution is mainly a social construct? So when someone feels that, they are confirming binary gender coding.
However, gender theory came about to break down social gender stereotypes. In a "queer" children's book, the boy wears a skirt, but remains a boy if such attributions are still permitted in the world of children's books. The statement - "I, biologically male, feel like a girl and wear a skirt" - is something different than the statement - "whether boy or girl, I wear a skirt, just because I like it." Instead of a habitual or operative "gender reassignment", gender theory should advise deconstructing this feeling that one is in the wrong body.

Attached: 1pbtid_small.png (1200x816, 155.35K)

twitter.com/XRLlareggub/status/1530587526485921793

This is the same user that groomed the Buffalo shooter.

KEK

two regular arms and one mini arm for jerking off

It's a demon. They are weird twisted manifestations

Two left hands

no. but it's believable.

Literally satanic

He's powerful enough to put statues worshipping himself in the open.

I hate the antichrist

More Baphomet shit in plain sight

heh

People like the statue exist, why do you care if a statue is made depicting them?

you would be correct for pseudohermaphrodism which occurs in 0.0001% of the population sure. everything else is mental illness. Look in the mirror and then look at your pic rel and come to terms with reality.

they shouldn't

Leave that standing you got no heart. None at all

In a few years from now, people will look back and review these times. And they will wonder how millions of people could fall into mass hysteria and collective delusional thinking.

Attached: 1650925407662.jpg (1034x1200, 268.84K)

This looks garbage, marble statues 2 fucking millennia old look better than this shit

She's Monoko's futa cousin.

Attached: 1653776632164..jpg (950x1250, 269.03K)

so it can shove a dildo up its ass while it jacks off

Corruption of the form made "in his image"

So can you explain your connection with the shooter who was also a tranny?

>People like the statue exist
Not for long.

Wow, this person groomed the Texas shooter and is actually still posting here?

I RA 卐 THE SUN 卐 will successfully genocide mankind and replace you with white sex slave biomachines made in a petry dish, cloned and mass manufactured with ladydick or vagina.
Who all obey only me, fuck only me and love only me in my own REICH 卐 of THE SUN 卐 on Earth.
That's live prophecy.

Attached: 卐 SUN The First and Last and most High and eternal 卐.gif (500x281, 3.37M)

Yeah there's an extra hand.

wtf

Attached: Indiana-Jones-drinking.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Oxford is unfortunately very pozzed, it has pakis, niggers etc

It's literally SATANISM

Attached: Pick Your Champion (1).jpg (790x882, 220.99K)

Why did you groom the buffalo shooter?

What is on that pic?
Is that some sort of Chernobyl tranny?
Newest way to support Ukraine or what?
When did nato flag become tranny flag?

Slaaneshi daemon

Attached: Slaanesh.png (215x234, 70.6K)

just you wait until they start putting these things up in churches, then you worry.

The west is such a joke

There are multiple jannies who share the tripcode.