Why not move to Colorado?

>healthy populace
>booming economy
>affordable housing
>no traffic
>mountains
>microbrews
>weed
Colorado has it all. Why aren't you here enjoying life Any Forums?

Attached: 1611559761351.png (1401x1059, 929.1K)

Dogshit thread

FUCK OFF WERE FULL
>but im white
If this is the level of reasoning youre capable of go colonzie africa.

>affordable housing
lmoa

>affordable housing
1br apt $1200/mo+

otherwise, yes. i love it here

>no traffic
>affordable house
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lots a faggots there. Lots of glow niggers and Tons of sluts. I'll skip.

It's overcrowded with transplants. Fuck Colorado.

>seething intensifies
You must be one of Colorado's native faggots. Let me guess. Your shitbox Subaru has a native bumper sticker and a fadded ass licence plate from the 1980s. Can't wait for you luddites to lose your plates. Polis passed a law taking them away because they are a nuisance. Good riddance. Why don't you bitter fucks move to Oklahoma if you're mad about living in Colorado?

If you vote red down ballot, Colorado welcomes you. If you vote blue, fuck off and stay in California.

Bunch of ass holes

Fuck off we are full.

Living in the mountains, my place has already doubled in the 2 years of living in it. Housing is getting insane and apartments are right behind.

I see more panhandlers at the offramps each day now that the weather is warming.

>microbrews

Attached: AAE9DF2A-8872-4D16-9E9B-BAF77B9A9157.jpg (933x525, 51.23K)

This right here. The front range has too much power. Stupid fucks keep voting against their own interests. Denver is the perfect example. It went from livable to crime ridden shithole in a few decades. Everyone that can is fleeing the area.

>living in a liberal ski town
You get what you deserve.

Fort Collins or Grand Junction: Which is better?

>microbrews
Checked
Wouldn't be the a bad thing if it wasn't all IPA bugman beer

it's dying because of democrats.

state was probably good in the year of 2000

Colorado is full of libshits.

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

why not? because coloradans

sounds like Silverthorne... Come up 9 to Kremmling fren.