Housing is too expen

>Housing is too expen.....

Attached: 123123.png (985x792, 1.4M)

>built in 2014
>price 13k
>closest nigger 9 hour drive away

Should I buy it

Attached: ORIGINAL.jpg (1600x1067, 376.26K)

>dude just live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by racist trump supporting rednecks!
there's a reason it's so cheap, there's absolutely nothing to do in rural areas. meanwhile cities always have new bars and clubs, restaurants, and more

nice place, but you'd probably be better off building your own house at that point

Does it even have electricity? Plumbing? I don't mind shitting in an outhouse but I need my long hot showers.

Why are shitskins like this?

Plenty of people have different interests than you, believe it or not.

This. You're gonna need to do some building with this anyway.

Prob. Looks cozy ngl.

but theres so many rafters in the barn you can hang yourself from troon

has electricity, 10 second walk from a river for water needs.

Attached: ORIGINAL (1).jpg (1600x1067, 301.89K)

niggerflag checks out

That "garage" looks like it's sinking.

Sure does

13k of any currency seems excessive for a porch, but what do I know?

So why are you telling us? Go fucking buy it yourself and live there in peace, telling everyone these places exist is just going to turn them into urban sprawls within a few decades

>There's absolutely nothing to do
Nigger you spend 90% of your waking hours in front of a screen. Even the rural areas have fast internet now. Literally nothing would change for you.

>not insulated
Did the previous owners freeze to death?

Mmmm I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Yes.

You have to be 18+ to post on this website. If you really are an adult, and do not see the problem with a non insulated (in a cold shithole) 40 square metre home priced at 13k euros too far away from anything to be practical.. You should probably kill yourself and I am dead serious

What's the shiny thing? For cofë?

>Mökki
>Toholampi
Does it have running water in January?

b-but the hustle and bustle

expendable? makes no sense

Just fucking buy it. I don't know what kinda Jew tricks they have in Finland, but here in the US, that would cost 10-20x that much, and we aren't exactly hurting on land. But then again, we're the Home of The Jews (HOTJ), so it's probably us that's getting shalamon'd.

Who needs clubs? Can you eat clubs?