If Texas police were afraid of being shot by high powered assault rifles, then maybe there should be a ban on them

If Texas police were afraid of being shot by high powered assault rifles, then maybe there should be a ban on them.

Attached: 1631661669907.jpg (4308x2790, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is the border patrol securing kids, where is the police?

how would have mexico handled this user?

>assault rifles
it was not an assault rifle you dumb 1pbid janny bot. We call it a semi automatic rifle. There is no assault function

Attached: 1524182335167.jpg (2000x1646, 970.48K)

If the cops are afraid of an untrained 18 year old with a rifle, I definitely need more of that rifle!

Attached: 6D3826BD-4F6D-4286-89B4-0DE7AF7204CB.jpg (1170x1208, 440.62K)

Attached: 1 post 3.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

>shills for gun bans
>"Assault Rifle"
>GOP flag

Forgot to change your flag there rabbi

Yeah I need to stop engaging with these kike bots.

hey at least they're all vaxxed and passed their sensitivity training or the bloodshed would've been far worse

Does Any Forums ever listen to itself?

Just think of multiple armed parents blasting in and shooting at everyone without any idea of how the shooter looks like. It would be a shit show even worse than the current one.

The solution is to ban the sale and possession for everyone under 25.

>"The solution is to ban...."

No.

Ban on the police? You got it.

Shoot at the one who isn't a toddler and has a gun in his hands

Sadly Manson was right. The POLICE used to watch over the people Now they are watching the people.

Attached: 57B9A9E7-0D45-4900-AA12-4B569ABE6C1A.jpg (500x583, 33.1K)

I agree with this, the Supreme Court says police dont have to protect you. Lets abolish the police, starting with the FBI and ATF.

A ban on cowardly policemen?
I agree.

anything to make sure the populace is docile, desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk

why even wear flak jackets if they are still scared as fuck to engage anything? just sit back in your police vehicle if you ain't gonna do shit. or go to your own home and monitor the situation from there. it's not like you're obligated to go in and stop shit.

That's why my government doesn't trample me with horses if I protest in a public street.

Okay, make sure you send the cops that are afraid of a AR to my house to take it from me.

Attached: 1602370289035.jpg (613x480, 59.26K)

Mexican police rip up and down the streets with guys in full armor and assault rifles and standing in the back of pickups.

Everytime i go between Cancun airport and any resort I've stayed at...that's what I see.

I wouldn't ever fuck with those guys.

A Texas fat cop on the other hand....

Only a Euro could imagine it turning out that way.
There is only one guy in there with a rifle and these parents all stayed together.
They could be VERY effective provided they were all armed.
Of course, the same coukd be said for the police but they'd have to stop cowering outside first.

You seem to underestimate the American mentality and emotional intelligence of those average citizens when put in a life threatening situation....

It would be a shame if the pigs shot your tannerite filled pitbull

>If Texas police were afraid of being shot by high powered assault rifles, then maybe there should be a ban on them.
I agree. We should ban the police if they refuse to do their jobs.

>>Don't save the kids, because you can't tell an adult man with a gun apart from a 4th grader.
How retarded are you? I don't think you are Swiss. No real Swissman would say something so utterly stupid.

Attached: Notes_220520_232539_a58.png (640x360, 148.54K)