Never forget what you tried to do

trannies have every right to say "we live rent free in your heads" now. a tragedy happened and the first thing you thought of was "how can I spin this to make trannies look bad". scummy move, Any Forums

Attached: FTlRw_4X0AEkpw9.jpg (1280x1203, 829.74K)

go shit on your balls.

trannies are fucked in the head and constantly feel the need to broadcast their mental illness everywhere possible, it's hard to not think about them often due to them shoving their shit down our throats 24/7
it used to be (and still is) just the faggots, but now it's all of them
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK KIKES
OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1650680521332.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

Bone structure, a dead giveaway.

dont care fuck trannies kys

Pick one tranny
>my political views are saner than yours
Or
>I feel like chopping my dick off makes me normal

Ok OP
Where's the source of this picture then, and why is it the only picture that gets you auto banned on Twitter for posting it?

Attached: FTjldJMXEAEA1XO.jpg (727x967, 136.47K)

You're just now realizing that trans people unironically live in most Any Forumsfags heads rent free?

Attached: 1649097150754.png (1024x576, 609.33K)

>Reddit
Go back.

We just really really hate them and want to incite a mob to remove them

this is obviously the shooter and op is a faggot

Even before they tried false flagging, trans women already lived rent free in transphobes head.

Attached: 1613829996170.jpg (2736x3648, 1.7M)

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MAN HANDS
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MAN SHOULDERS
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RASPY BARITONE VOICE
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN ADAM'S APPLE
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN UGLY BALDING GIGATROON WITH MANLY FEATURES, DISGUSTING VOICE, AND A FESTERING AXE WOUND BETWEEN YOUR HAIRY LEGS

YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE AN INCEL IN A WIG AND YOU WILL NEVER BE CUTE
REMEMBER:
>YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

Attached: 1640911247413.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

we are tired of your bullshit tranny , go fuck yourself with your pronouns , this nonsense will not last for long , we have the time on our side , suicide is on yours ...

trans woman don t exist , it s men disguised as female

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MAN HANDS
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MAN SHOULDERS
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RASPY BARITONE VOICE
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN ADAM'S APPLE
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN UGLY BALDING GIGATROON WITH MANLY FEATURES, DISGUSTING VOICE, AND A FESTERING AXE WOUND BETWEEN YOUR HAIRY LEGS

YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE AN INCEL IN A WIG AND YOU WILL NEVER BE CUTE
REMEMBER:
>YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

You will never be a woman. You will never get rid of the Y chromosome that is in every cell of the walking satanic temple that is your body. No amount of Orwellian tranny-bolshevik newspeak and forced tolerance re-education will ever get normal people to not be instinctively disgusted and repulsed by you. No amount of hormone therapy, surgery and "dilation" will ever give you a vagina, only a revolting, bloody, internally hairy, stinky, infected, puss-filled gaping axe wound that no sane male will want to put his penis anywhere near. The only pronoun other than "he" you will ever be deserving of is "it". The men who got cut to pieces by gunfire storming the beaches of Normandy are looking down on you with pure, unbridled horror and are questioning whether they fought for the right side, while Hitler, Himmler, Heydrich and Goebbels are looking at them with looks of "We told you so". All you are doing is irreversibly fucking up your life. One day you'll realise that, and you'll 41%. And then for insulting his design and being a spiritual abomination god will send you to hell, where the only people who will burn hotter than you will be the scientists, psychiatrists, doctors, surgeons, groomers and influencers who made a lot of money preying on your mental illness and lying to you for years. And then, in a thousand years time, future archaeologists will dig up your bones, and they will identify you as a MALE skeleton. There is no "winning" for you. There is no "tolerant", "progressive", pro-LGBT, leftist Star Trek utopia at the end of it all. If you do manage to exterminate all the "evil" white conservative Christian "bigots", all you will "win" is a post-apocalyptic hellscape, where you will either be eaten by cannibal gangs or conquered by the Chinese or by Muslims, either of who will do far worse things to you than the white conservative Christian "bigots" ever did. And you'll deserve it. You. Will Never. EVER. Be. A. Woman!

I unironically agree, OP.

Can't decide who did it: Any Forums trolls who waste the rest of our time and lower the level of discourse while failing to be funny, or invaders looking to distract us from matters and make us look dumb, gullible and bigoted.

No, I'm not a trans activist. Would say the same if the prank was that a Republican did it.

>t. Troon

Attached: shooter transgender1.png (812x894, 1.25M)

Nobody cares faggot.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1627339542354.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

I'm a straight dude who's on Any Forums. Your powers of deduction are lacking. Reread the end of my post.

it was a tranny tho, just not the one in the OPs pictures.

Oh no, did we mistake a tranny for a troon or was it a troon for a tranny. Dear me, what a spin. Shut down Any Forums immediately!