Redpill me on malt liquor. Why have I never seen it here?

Redpill me on malt liquor. Why have I never seen it here?

Attached: Olde-english.jpg (340x375, 13.92K)

alchohol is bad for you

I dont think you're black enough to drink that.

>malt liquor
what is this? it is just high abv beer?

Nords can't handle their liquor. That's why you have state run liquor stores and a beer costs $15.

American national security

These Swedish faggots actually take boats to Latvia to buy liquor because they are such hopeless alcoholics and the booze is cheap here but 10x the price in Swedistan due to taxes and Sharia law.

Attached: Swedish_women.jpg (1280x3117, 498.08K)

I don’t see it here much anymore. Maybe it can make a comeback

Sorry son, you're gonna need to step away from the bottle

Attached: policecar.gif (801x433, 116.82K)

Terrible gut rot. Only hobos drink it

Basically. And it's only "high ABV" by American pisswater standards ala Coors and Budweiser.

You don't have enough gang banging niggers to make it profitable. Only niggers, wiggers, and the occasional ironic hipster drinks that shit.

Don't drink poison
It's what ((("they"))) want you to do

Attached: Temperance_poster_promoting_the_prohibition_of_alcohol_(21607666853).jpg (5985x8942, 2.71M)

What’s the alcohol percentage on that thing?

VIOLATION OF NATIONAL SECURITY

Attached: police-car-64.gif (353x200, 220.2K)

NON OF YOUR BUSINESS

Attached: BeautifulParallelBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif (436x250, 75.89K)

5,9%

Attached: cosgrove.gif (500x333, 290.74K)

its for poor people and the homeless to get drunk, or it use to be. 20 years ago that 40oz was $1.75

Oh fuck....and this gets niggas drunk? hahahahah I always thought it was some kind of spirit but it turns out to be bit stronger beer. hahahahahahaha non whites cant drink

Connoisseur here. Part of traveling this great nation of ours is sampling exotic 40s sold in different locales. I'm a high-gravity man myself, as a college graduate, nothing below 8% and always double-fisting.
Rapid sloppy buzz, sweet nectar taste, goes down like water... I miss it bros
>"I'm not saying your party will suck without Colt 45...but why risk it?"

Attached: AggravatingCrazyCero-size_restricted.gif (435x251, 1.47M)

you can't be serious, they get drunk on 5.9% beer?
Here a 12% is considered a heavy beer

Now it’s like $1.99

REDACT THAT PERCENTAGE IMMEDIATELY

Attached: go nuts for donuts.gif (324x148, 29.01K)

fuck whores and simps defending women but every single guy that fucks and dumps is equally culpable lol

only Canadian 8% 40s are worth a damn.
OE = shit one of the worst actually
Colt 45 = probably the best and easiest drinking. tastes like a mildly skunky pilsner.
Big bear = eh cuzzin I'm fuckin wayshted
those are the only ones I really remember well there was also carling black label big 10 which was 10% crushed 2 and a half of those as a teenager and I was stoll wasted the next day

>malt liquor.
nigger drink

It'll getcha drunk for like 3 bucks, good for a long hike or what have you. Picrel is the go-to.

Attached: 211.png (831x834, 597.77K)

Is malt liquor what we call barleywine? Or stronger than that?

in my area theyre double the price or more now. when before it was like 2 40oz for 2.75 deals.

We never even got 40's here. Sad. We only had the 32 oz brown bottles. and they got rid of 'em like 5-6 years ago in favor of 710ml cans now.

feelsbadman. I have good memories of drinking the 32 oz bottles with friends when we were kids.

Attached: 1z86no9a0to21.jpg (750x601, 32.73K)

ok rabbi go back to your talmud study

are you trying to tell me "malt liqa" aint 40º ? its a weak beer? wat?

Also these

Attached: king cobra.png (841x843, 313.42K)