So who was this teacher that propped open the door and why?

wtf?

Attached: main-qimg-6e0b8610b47f12a875bf1d028fdb0767-c.jpg (1024x680, 211.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaarchives.gsradio.net/survive2thrive/052722.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video cameras were broken, all of them.

FOCUS ON FAKE BULLSHIT GOY

>high heel shoe
It was a woman, don’t expect a rational response

It doesn't matter. Schools are built like prisons.
The kids would have been safer being taught on a football field.

we need ceiling mounted autoguns in every school classroom NOW. It's the only way to keep our children safe

leave it to fucking women to endanger an entire classroom

oh yes, by the way, you are right: i saw some reports mentioning they had a CCTV footage of this whole process [opening of the door and shooter walking in]. Where is it? Everyone should see it.

oh sorry the pic is unrelated, just stole from interwebs

the current bullshit story line is the teacher props the door open, no reason given, just minutes before shooter crashes truck in nearby ditch. No info give yet on if shooter was even trying to go to the school or just lost control of truck and crashed in ditch adjacent school. Shooter apparently in no hurry to enter school stands at/by crashed truck for about 12 minutes shooting at random people. Teach who propped door no does not bother to close security door. School does not go on lock down. School security MIA (but lying cops report school security engaged shooter in gun fight and lost). No cops respond, so shooter hops fence, strolls into school hallway leaving security door open. Cops show up, mill around out side, no hurry. Eventually cops stroll into hall way and wait for about 60 minutes why shooter is periodically shooting kids. Kids in classroom with shooting calling 911 telling 911 operator which class room they are in and the shooter is in the room with them and 911 operator hears gunshots. Cops still waiting - for the doughnut truck I guess. Parents outside head gun shots try to rescue kids cops use force to tackle restrain parents, ready tasers, trheaten deadly force against parents while cops stand around and nothing. Finally some off duty cops runs in and kills the bad guy, cops all praise themselves and heroes.

Women are veritable children.

yes good summary kudos thanks

Listening to my favorite old time short wave guy the Hawk... his first ten minutes is about this place fyi... there was a connection he said between buffalo dude and texas dudette and something was said here he said predicting this? blow my mind. Hawk is an acquired taste but very funny. he calls fbi fiddle with boys internally and BHO is luci joker tut. I missed there being this connection but I kind of avoided the shooter threads because I knew they were glowy. here's hawk last night mediaarchives.gsradio.net/survive2thrive/052722.mp3

propping a door open for a couple minutes shouldnt lead to an entire classroom being murdered
When i was in school we didnt have any of these kind of stupid security measures where schools are treated like prisons. Anyone could walk into the school at any time. Big front lobbies with doors always open. Is locking everything down really the norm these days?

You are too dumb for Any Forums if you can't tell OPs pic isn't a crime scene photo and just some random stock photo. Literal Facebook tier boomers who just believe what they see and go along with it without question.

I went to grade school in the 70s and high school in the 80s. Both schools had perimeter fencing around the entire school and gates locked after school started, and I lived in well of white area. The fencing for the K-8 was I guess to keep kids in and from running/cycling out into traffic, and for security. I was surprised by the entry gates to high school that closed after class started. Fences and gates mean nothing if you just leave them open. Especially after the run of school shootings in the 90s fencing and gates and reasonable doors should be used just as a precaution not out of fear. When I was in college, there was a high speed chase that went for an hour starting about 40 miles away and the guy drove of the freeway down the long road right into the remote college town and racing down crowded streets people running out of the way. The chase/perp can start anywhere and just randomly end up at a school. You never know.

Guns don't kill people, propped open doors kill people.

If you look closely enough, it always boils down to a woman fucking up, like Eve in the garden of Eden.

What is significant is that mainstream people are asking big questions right now, and tasering parents and shit like that is incensing people. My mother, who is 79, said she doesn't understand any of this and asked all the right questions/ she can barely email and only watched mainstream and some fox shit... Her relative told her "they" are ramping things up and she asked me what that meant. ha. I can't tell her, I don't want her to have a stroke.

its the thought that counts. Now go bow to your queen you poor commoner

it's time to talk about common sense doorstop controls

Attached: doorstop.jpg (1800x1800, 475.58K)

If I were a student I would’ve stolen the shoe so I could come in it when I got home.

She propped the door only one minute before the truck crashes. A few minutes later the gunman entered.
Why did the truck crash, was he being chased?
The timing is very odd

Attached: checked.png (1920x1008, 1.05M)

Thanks for this.

Can someone direct me to the resources necessary to begin understanding these events? I'm fairly new into "conspiracies" and have no idea where to begin looking.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

according to this story, without women God wouldn't have an excuse to abandon us.

Only real answer so far.

>Parents outside head gun shots try to rescue kids cops use force to tackle restrain parents, ready tasers, trheaten deadly force against parents while cops stand around and nothing.

This is one of the most evil things I've ever heard about, here or anywhere else.

kys christcuck nobody cares