Why do you hate fags?

It is a social deviation, but it doesn't infringe upon anyone's rights whatsoever.
>Do you hate fags because you believe it's immoral?
If so, would you care to elaborate? Please try to refrain from using religious arguments as I am an atheist and will not answer replies of that kind, simply because I am ill-equipped for theological debates of any kind.
>Do you hate fags because it's """unnatural"""?
Fags are born the way they are. Anything that comes from nature is natural. BUT, it is not NORMAL, with the definition of the word normal being: conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
When I say that it's not normal, I mean it's statistically abnormal, or, to put it in the words of a common man: rare.

So, please do tell me why do you hate faggots? I've been lurking here for almost 10 years now and I post seldom, but I am convinced that I will find at least 2 reasonable people to have an exchange with.

Attached: lgbt.png (286x176, 435)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pi-bP3XrcO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggots procreate by touching kids

Because you're fucking annoying and won't shut up. Go be a faggot somewhere quieter.

just do. simple as.

Im neutral. As long as they dont cross the line

This, but you left your memeflag on.

Because they took the rainbow from me. I will never forgive them that.

>I've been lurking here for almost 10 years now
Looks like you need to lurk moar, newfag
/thread

Pedophiles
unnatural
degenerates
reproduce by grooming

Attached: faggot2.png (541x513, 186.63K)

Rainbows are beautiful. Purple is the color of kings.
Fags can have brown if they want a color.

Not reading all that, faggots are a disease born of decaying societies, if you love them so much then join America First, I'm sure Nick Fuentes will welcome a Russian with open legs.

I hate faggots because they always lie whenever they say "we aren't bothering you". Yeah yeah making kids watch your degeneracy. Once you go near my kid looking like a faggot you can be sure that you are getting your ass whooped.

Because you molest young boys. Enjoy your golden age faggot. It will be over soon.

Because its marketed as natural and not harmful, neither of those are true. I treat them as drug addicts, go do that fucked up shit somewhere no one can see you. But unfortunatly its not only being promoted everywhere, they are telling people its healthy to be it.

Because we're Any Forums you fucking faggot. We're the global center of the "new" right movement. We hate niggers, faggots, kikes, trannies, spics, liberals, and women. We support the establishment of an authoritarian White ethnostate.

Any Forums is a cohesive movement and has inspired dozens of political and paramilitary groups. Any questions, faggot? If not, then please step into the gas chamber.

Why to you think I give a shit about any of you enough to actually hate you?

This [crippling deficiency in mental health, cultural development, racial genetics or basic appearance]-phobe, -phobic and -phobia bullshit is the biggest mass psychosis cope that ever existed. Even as a phony concept, it doesn't exist anywhere you weirdos and social sewage are kept away from normal people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-210523_2.png (720x774, 510.2K)

thank you my greatest ally

>Why to you think I give a shit about any of you enough to actually hate you?
YWNBAW

it is true that homosexuality is correlated to pedophilia to a certain degree, but that is no reason to hate all of them
also, correlation doesn't imply causation
what would you say is the root cause of that problem?
what would be the line?
>Pedophiles
check the beginning
>unnatural
i literally wrote a solid counterargument
>degenerates
elaborate
>reproduce by grooming
how the fuck do they reproduce? do they clone themselves?
>faggots are a disease born of decaying societies
please elaborate if you care to
>making kids watch your degeneracy
how does it bother a kid to see a couple of girls or guys holding their hands? don't get me wrong, if it were that degenerate german gay club-style shit I would be the first one to crack open their skulls
>natural and not harmful, neither of those are true
please elaborate
> they are telling people its healthy to be it
give me 1 example which isn't a meme like buzzsneed or bbc
kill yourself
for the love of god I am straight
>[crippling deficiency in mental health, cultural development, racial genetics or basic appearance]-phobe, -phobic and -phobia bullshit is the biggest mass psychosis cope that ever existed.
i agree with this to a certain extent. i also think that using deranged buzzwords like these is a tool for echo-chambering and a big unhealthy cope

I dont know if I would reserve the word "hate" for them, since its quite the loaded term..

For every one "based" homosexual there are 20 narcissitic megalomaniac hystrionics who demand the right to shove their sexuality down your mine and everyone and their kids throats. I think those have deserved our hate, but if you just a regular bum pirate I couldnt and cannot care less.

Yeah, no, we've done this before. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Attached: 278129042_3295333814017844_328821965789317496_n.jpg (1282x801, 79.13K)

I don't think most people even actual nazis in the europe/america hate faggots, as it is irrational and stupid to hate someone who hasn't done anything to you and won't ever do anything to you. In fact the more faggots there are it's less inter-sexual competition with other men so men at least logically should like faggots. Now on how claims to hate faggots
-the insecure idiots trying to prove their masculinity
-muslims as they are just cattle following their book
-boomers, as they just hate everything that is not familiar
with that being said I am not a faggot nor do I endorse them, only I recognize it's foolish to *hate*

this post glows

The line is where they have gay parade and force it to the kids. Lgbt has been around since the ancient times. But the difference is that people in the past just keep the gayness for themselves

Attached: 1653659596590.jpg (834x541, 90.58K)

>how does it bother a kid to see a couple of girls or guys holding their hands?
This? I am not whooping someone for that. The main thing is how they look, behave, their gay parades, whole month of taking their shit etc.

I will concede that they're less dangerous than gun sellers.

Question for you, Why have so many Serbs been posting abhorrent, leaf-tier bullshit lately?

Pedophiles
unnatural
degenerates
reproduce by grooming

Attached: faggot.png (878x670, 742.93K)

kek

Making their self-inflicted social wounds and psychoses your problem, and attempting to make it ours as well, well, you can see how such a mistake could be made.

all hail the based one
I absolutely agree with you, but I think that we should be targeting the retarded left culture formed around them
>just keep the gayness for themselves
I agree that gay parades are degenerate, but I think that we should be targeting the cause of their degenerate behavior, not the fags personally

>Please elaborate

No.

Here, watch this interesting tutorial instead.

youtu.be/Pi-bP3XrcO4

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

typical brainwashed redneck mutt

Have fun getting gassed by Ukrainian kikes retard.

Sage

Because you wont do anything to flatten monkeypox curve.
Why cant you give up anus for just one month? Children are dying...yes, the children you rape and infect with monkeypox are dying. What happens when there are no more children to rape? Think about that. No more prepubescent anus...ever.
So please give up anus for just one month. If not for us or your community, at least to save children so you can groom and rape them.
It's the responsible thing to do.

fags are the biggest supporters and spearhead of globohomo clownword.
homosexuality is a fetish based in mental illness and being groomed by other fags.
fags are inherently broken humans and should not be in positions of power but in therapy.

Every one of them I've ever encountered was a combination of preening clotheshorse, a jew-like harridan and a grenade with the pin 3/4 of the way out. Jostle them on the wrong day and BOOM.

Add to this the intelligence-insulting insistence that they never go near kids, when the vast majority of convicted child molesters were gay, and it negates any argument about live-and-let-live.

Recall the story about the scorpion and the capybara? The scorpion wants the capybara to carry it across the water, the capybara says no, you'll sting me, the scorpion promises he won't, and the capybara lets him ride his back. Of course, the scorpion stings the capybara and both die. Before it dies, the capybara asks why, and the scorpion just says "it's in my nature."

Gays are scorpions who promise they won't sting society and kill it, but have. Every time in recorded history, just before a society goes down the shitter, your kind crawl up out of it. Usually with a hearty help from a Jew, who pleads for 'tolerance' for a scorpion, as he's one, himself.

I don't need a reason to hate faggots, I just do.

Attached: 1647001388874.png (600x740, 200.44K)

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 56.19K)

because they are mentally ill individuals and should be locked up for not taking their meds
take your meds faggot

>fags are the biggest supporters and spearhead of globohomo clownword.
fags are being used by the globohomo demons because we failed to acquire their trust
>homosexuality is a fetish based in mental illness and being groomed by other fags.
belief unfounded in reality
>fags are inherently broken humans and should not be in positions of power but in therapy.
>imlying you can go normal -> fagot and vice versa
based
end yourself

nice analogy, but no
you are cherrypicking arguments on your way to a slippery slope conclusion that doesn't hold a half of a pussy of cold water

Attached: aramtisvesakatoipusto.jpg (1280x720, 33.85K)

>no reason to hate all of them
They're faggots, nigger kike. You don't need a reason. They put dicks in poopy butt. FUCK OFF, JEW.