What if Autism is a made up diagnosis that is designed to oppress people...

What if Autism is a made up diagnosis that is designed to oppress people, specifically those that don't buy into the corruption?

Attached: 021_134045~2.jpg (692x492, 60.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1617055144494.gif (1500x813, 1.2M)

It’s not made up just people on here say
>dude you have autism
Because they don’t want to do something. I wouldn’t say that is autism. I’ve meet some people Irl with autism. Some are high functioning and I even question “do you have autism?”. Example this girl I meet in vr chat or my job as park ranger. Others I can tell immediately when I graduated 2020 the autistic kids were in highschool and you could just tell because they don’t have any social ques and don’t listen. Not because they question society because they can’t actually listen due to how their brain is hardwired. Some are capable of doing normal things just good luck having a conversation

Autism diagnosis is a globalist dog whistle to mark individuals who are not going to cooperate now or ever with the Arabic Globohomo takeovers when they get near enough to the endzone and start murdering people who are standing in the way of the new social order they seek to establish. It's the same shadowgovernment people who caused the Nazi response in Germany that lead to 25 million deaths of their enemies, and before that 25 million deaths in the USSR and the distribution of territories they wanted.

Putin isn't fully wrong when he says he's denazifying Ukraine. The same people who created the Nazis are creating the conditions for people to die in the Ukraine war.

So to some nonzero extent. Russia is fighting off the spread of the German Nazis and the infliction of their debt-offloading central bank to nations who do not want to be subservient.

10 bacteria in a petri dish, as resources on our tiny planet are accounted for, the least powerful one is voted off the island, out of existence, after every disagreement.

We all know who is behind the psychiatric
categorization and DSM regulation

Attached: Dr.Jew.jpg (1001x1600, 320.33K)

Autism is where they literally can’t control themselves.
Questioning society isn’t autism or staying inside because you want to do peaceful thing.
Rocking in a corner all the time, asking everyone around you for a piggyback ride, screaming for 4 hours about a ps5 because one of your friends got lucky. That’s autism. Some have functionality when they can do normal things like drive but they can’t have a normal conversation sometimes.

You are the only one with autism.

Natalie and I were biologically compatible which only makes her betrayal all the more cruel and sadistic. Macy agrees.

i hope you're just completely fucked in the head and a genuine russian shill

Also liking different thing isn’t autism either you just like different things. However crying in class on the last fucking day of school because someone in the movie said a certain word is autism then start freaking the fuck out even though your a senior is autism or asperger’s

*things

Something only a retard could come up with

Autism is a gift.

>Autism is where they literally can’t control themselves.
>Rocking in a corner all the time, asking everyone around you for a piggyback ride, screaming for 4 hours about a ps5 because one of your friends got lucky. That’s autism

I have never seen an autistic child come from a family who would actually take the time to beat them instead of enabling their "mental disorder".

Attached: bender-children[1].gif (278x200, 1.81M)

No it’s not and you sound like 16 year olds on tiktok. Good luck having everyone around think you can’t do certain things
>who cares about normies
I agree but it’s not just normies everyone

It really depends on the person. Some can be fixed others can’t because how they were born like with Down syndrome

Autism is just politically correct way to call someone that is really mentally deficient

There are different types of autism.
The most common is the kind that makes people retarded. These people are on par with people that have Down’s syndrome.
The next kind is what the majority of Any Forums has. It is functioning autism. It is nothing special, and a lot of the general population has it. It can cover people with an IQ from 85 - 110. It’s sad that people on here don’t know this, and believe because they are anti-social, and usually only good in one subject that they are somehow “gifted”. The last major form of autism is the only special kind. There are a few on Any Forums that actually have it, and only about 10, or less of the general population has it. It is called Asperger’s. This form produces geniuses.
All in all, unless you have the lowest form, or the highest form, it is nothing to be concerned about.

>you sound like 16 year olds on tiktok.
Because I'm repeating a meme from Any Forums circa 2003. Does it make sense yet?

You won't be able to defeat the Russian Military unless you can defeat them on merit on every single point bar none.

The very same group of power brokers who lead the world to the conditions where the cutting off whole chunks of the USSR leaving modern day Russia, is one and the same group of power brokers now who are expanding Nato power projection with recently added European members.

So there is a shred of truth to Putin's actions. Naturally the Nazis proper are gone. But the people who caused the Nazis to happen are still around now.

If Russia is to be defeated, then their claim has to also be defeated, and I don't see how that is possible, since it's technically true. Nato was made by the people who made the Nazis. And Russia is preventing their eastward expansion, and ruining his civilization in the progress of failing at it.

I think Putin is part of the group he's naming. Putin has been a super deep undercover foreign operative, since he was 12 years old. That's how he's gone so perfectly crazy. Putin isn't crazy, Putin isn't suffering from anything, and Putin isn't Russian.

The spike in autism is cased by RH sensitivation medicine like RHOgam & RHObay.
vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.html
notice the spike in autism came when rhogam was legalized.
also notice only countries with high O negative populations were affected by a increase in autism. (contains mercury)

>It really depends on the person
It really does depend on the parent.

>Some can be fixed others can’t because how they were born like with Down syndrome
There's a big difference between "put the chromosome in the bag" and "put everything a little kid wants in the bag".