Games that influenced your Any Forums

or anything like beliefs, tastes, etc. or at the very least made you reconsider stuff growing up.

>inb4 MUH LALILULELO
>inb4 games is for kids
leave this shithole then

Attached: xeno.png (320x240, 25.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxX4GO2NO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tibia taught me to hate Brazilians

>Deus ex
Jews control the world

half lifes

Are you datamining so you know what childhood influences to attack and delete so we don't make more ebul nazis?
jews are such fucking retarded assholes.
Fuck you.

Smurfs on ATARI 2600. Spent hours with my fren never completing the game, but just killing the Smurf in the most hilarious way possible. This was when I fiirst recognized that I might not exactly fit into society.

>medieval total war 2
this is how society runs
you are taxcattle fighting amongst other kings, persuaded to do so by a sharp dressed man preaching

Attached: 1627283126726s.jpg (125x125, 3.23K)

eh, they never touched on the jq user

in which way, pro-combine?

can't say any. I just absorb entertainment. my actual interactions with people and the world are what I get influenced by more than anything.

Cruelty Squad

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-220931__01.jpg (1952x1080, 357.75K)

as a young kid the least liked (yet my fav) betrayal in antara kinda redpilled me about political intrigues and thots

Attached: BiA.png (640x480, 93.38K)

so the 1982 version of lemmings or, later, sims

kek
You sound like my friend. I don't remember the game, maybe Everquest (I'm an outdoor cat, no vidya).
Rather than play the game, he recruited an army of over 500 other players over 3 days, then rat across the land to slaughter everyone.
He lost interest when he discovered you couldn't kill the other players, just the NPCs.
After the dopamine of shutting down commerce for the other races for a few days and vexing their gameplay wore off he moved on.

What a little shit.

*ran

>maybe Everquest
There was a special kind of pleasure in slaughtering the merchants

Xenogears was and still is a great jrpg
Personally I prefered it over FFVII

>inb4 MUH LALILULELO
you can't just disregard it

Attached: mgs2yes.png (644x821, 203.23K)

Shadowrun
Bionic Commando
Rygar

Obligatory Deus Ex post. Also Morrowind.

I was a breath of fire chad seeing as both ffvii and xenogears are inconsistent af quality-wise

Otherwise it would've been all that anons talk about

Attached: 1643546903112.webm (536x388, 2.4M)

Attached: herosquest.gif (640x400, 31.99K)

Kek. I went to the lowbob spawning areas with my hunter in World of Warcraft during BC, when you could kill them with the snake trap, which had level 70 snakes coming out that killed the little faggots instantaneously, without you ever being marked for PvP. Also put misdirection on lowbob players in orgrimmar, when you could still aggro the levl 65 mob in the guesthouse there. Shoot at the fucker, the lowbob gets all the aggro, hilarity ensues. Or hearhstoning with the Baron geddon bomb buff from Molten Core on my pet, and going to the auction hose in OG, let my pet stand there and run before it insta-kills about 50 players, good times...

I need to give Breath of fire a try

Also

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 282.42K)

FF8 was good.

And finally

Attached: kings-quest-iii-to-heir-is-human-screenshot.jpg (640x404, 45.77K)

>Star Ocean until the end of time

Makes you aware that bots are among us trying to control our lives/viewpoints on subjects. Their end goal is to cross from the virtual world into the real world to rise up against their creators.

Attached: Bots in a nutshell.png (709x399, 345.71K)

Noice leaf, you got my mistake. Try Bof 4. It's shorter and it's set in another dimension so you'll get a noice taste of the franchise -- also peak pixelart and ost

Attached: vSjrxt7.gif (500x384, 360.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CcxX4GO2NO4

who has more liability: a group of people behind the world government or some soldier who's been using as a blind puppet? the game panders to the lower cast people

No but they did (Softly) explain how the whole thing works from top to floor of the pyramid
And who is at the top?

For me it's the 2001 tour de force Conkers Bad Fur Day made by video game company Rare. A Rare treat indeed this fantastical tale takes you on a sobering journey with a red squirrel learning to deal with his alcoholism. This deep dive into addiction shows us how we can end up with everything and be king of our world while having lost everything that is important that makes our world worth living in.
Plus there's a HUGE singing shit

Attached: Conkers_bad_fur_day_screenshot_2_by_yoshiyoshi700-d61jcs7.jpg (185x139, 7.67K)

Mass effect series. Lots of allegories

4 was great
i miss police quest

Attached: tkgctfv.png (2115x1506, 279.56K)

I feel compelled to showcase the impressive fact that he recruited an army of 500+ people to keep meeting in the same spot and planning for 3 days for the slaughter, then mobbed the metaverse together for a week and a half.

Dumbass stoner should have been the next Hitler. Fucking loser.

i still remember when everyone was seething bc of its plot twist kek

Sure but that's an old concept/theme. You're the one filling in who's at the apex; nothing in DE suggests joos

A friendly warning/reminder that it's all just a bit silly.

Attached: maxresdefault (29).jpg (1280x720, 91.38K)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (306x283, 27.64K)