>2022
>I am forgotten
What happened to the blackrock will buy every home in America craze?

Attached: blackrock-102~_v-gseagaleriexl.jpg (1600x900, 231.05K)

those bastards bought justin timberlakes music catalogue

turns out blackrock were the good guys after all

dont you mean blackstone?

How are their goals substantially different than shady organisation of the month WEF?

Niggerjewstone

No? BlackRock and vanguard were the 2 organisations everyone was spooked couple of months ago?

Implying they aren't controlled by the same elites?

im pretty sure that was blackstone. While blackrock has more AUM it's blackstone which was buying large numbers of homes from other firms few months ago

also
CEO: Stephen A. Schwarzman
oh vey

Momentum is building for a massive class action lawsuit over their woke policies interfering with their fiduciary responsibility. If your money is being tended to by them, I'd find somewhere else to put it, fast.

They artificially drove up the housing market and now we're in a bubble 10x that of 2008. Mission accomplished, (((Fink))). Well done.

darkpebble

they are, im asking the amerifat how are they supposedly different

Consider the facts straightened

Attached: 1653527441160.jpg (1284x1042, 162.94K)

>We're totally not doing that, bruh.
>Source. Trust us.

you're wrong

>It's not us.
>It's one of our wholly owned subsidiaries so totally not that same thing as it being us.

Any Forums was assigned a new target to hate.

Fuck you, kike. The problem is idiots were confusing it with Blackstone, which is a far more dangerous (((private equity))) fund that actually is buying all single family homes.

Lmao this.
>My right hand is innocent, it was the left hand that stabbed you!

i might thinking about something different than OP but im not wrong

>Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to buy a company that buys and rents single-family homes in a $6 billion deal, a sign Wall Street believes the U.S. housing market is going to stay hot.

The investment firm confirmed Tuesday that it has reached a deal to acquire Home Partners of America Inc., which owns more than 17,000 houses throughout the U.S. Home Partners buys homes, rents them out and offers its tenants the chance to eventually buy. The deal had been reported earlier by The Wall Street Journal.

They bought the last house. It's already too late.

Don't care. Already own my home Inna woods.

Yes, buy the real estate before inflation starts to take off, then sell it once its done its thing. They are going to sell all those houses again once their value is greatly inflated, they dont want to be on hook with a depreciating asset.