Trudeau coming for our guns

Because of a shooting in America

Attached: 94CA3733-0A6D-4C76-BB12-05E3F0064D29.jpg (1125x1244, 292.37K)

Not like you were going to use em anyways

He would have done it anyway, this was just a convenient excuse.
Guess we have that in common.

Does this mean my drum mag for my sks will be illegal?

Drum mags work best for percussion cap guns.

At least you have children to save, we've shot them all over here. They were better dead then molsested by the groomer in chief and his army of kike kiddie fuckers and masonic mini-me molesters. Such are these trying times.

The real fun fact is that the vast majority of guns used in Canadian crimes are from the US and smuggled through Native reserves.

Canada was a good country a decade ago - now it’s just a shitty communist satellite state whose military uses propaganda on the populace. Its people will be enslaved and brainwashed and subsequently be used to defeat America.

You guys already handed in the muh assult riffels so it was only a matter of time before they came for the rest.

>Native reserves
Who will probably also be the ones exempt from the laws, again. Guess they have to keep the illegal flow up though, lets them keep pushing new laws through.

He has an op planned, it’s coming up shortly. What province is giving him the most trouble while simultaneously keeps the country together.
C69

Attached: 82A87D99-10ED-4DC0-9D2F-71762EB863E1.jpg (1241x551, 140.28K)

That’s such a pussy faggot attitude unbelievable

It's also correct. I don't see you jumping up to save your country.

trudeau is a cunt

Neither of you will do anything

do these retards rly think we won't be able to just get them from burgers if they fuck around and need to find out

Attached: 1642898516198.jpg (320x249, 40.38K)

The US government are pussies who live in perpetual fear of the gun owners
I don't disagree with any statement that they're all satanic pedophile kikes or whatever, I'm just pointing out materially that they gave up and went home after six fucking hours of pushing gun control this time around, it's the fastest surrender from the gungrabbers I've ever seen.

Attached: itsogre.png (844x632, 741.18K)

>Right after Trudy gets done hiding in his bunker from angry truckers which he only managed to dodge because of fucking world war 3 kicking off he decides to ban guns
What a coincidence...

listen. leaf boi bussy. we get these threats of "Muh second ammendment gotta be gone" every fucking year , at least twice a year. And its been happening for decades. Why dont you just use FERTILIZER and show tredeue whos boss ?

Attached: 1610122915636.png (242x300, 101.76K)

How long until canadastan starts telling you how to dress, cut your hair and what to eat? FFS if I were a Canuck, I would leave that dystopian hellhole.

You have no room to talk bong, you’re far more cucked than burgers and leafs

Attached: B00D0F2E-6FB7-412D-995B-15D1A5D285B8.jpg (389x550, 39.17K)

They really want you enslaved real soon don't they. Elites getting nervous