Be SWAT

>be SWAT
>blast through houses of video game streamers in 10 minutes
>stand around for an hour and let children being shot by a retarded sperg bleed to death 20 feet away
What the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 400A3705-7988-410A-93AF-9C76BB0D5181.jpg (1200x800, 268.16K)

Why would they charge in? They dont want to shoot the 3 letter agency guys preforming clandestine false flag operations.

Attached: (You)_2.jpg (320x240, 55.62K)

Attached: what happened.jpg (864x831, 187.67K)

They're fat.

the swat team was a bunch of beaners, user

Attached: USELESS BEANER ZOGBOTS.png (745x700, 639.17K)

Burgers are beyond pathetic, fucking burn down already so we can try to survive, literally the great fat stupid Satan

>t.

Attached: FAE724F1-8C2D-41EA-B84A-57C5CE41EB51.png (260x295, 56.39K)

rare based EU poster

Didn't the pig on the Texas news conference say that they thought all the children were dead and the shooter barricaded himself?

Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me, if anything no children in the room makes the SWAT's job easier.
I get it, it's not as urgent as if someone is actively killing people, and it's easier shooting him when he leaves his position, or maybe he even kills himself.

But as long as a Shooter is breathing, there is the possibility that people will die, so if he was in a room alone, and no hostages there, they would have seized on that opportunity and magdumped him, outnumbering him, what, 12 to one + any other non SWAT officers there.

This whole thing stinks.
It is sheer incompetence in the best of cases.

>>be SWAT
>Violence perpetrated against citizen
>Not my job
Also
>Harass people going to/from work
>Give chickenshit tickets
>Put in years
>Collect gibs
Goal achieved.

Attached: Asian powrice.jpg (697x1512, 152.16K)

Why is there a midget thot in the SWAT team? Do they have to reach diversity quotas in a monopoly on violence type occupation?

>t

Attached: ben on joos.png (940x493, 783.38K)

Rightwingers will support cops as lefties oppose

Ban ar15's.. from the police.
They don't do anything with them anyway.

probably so the other beaners can fuck her

It's interesting to see how quick the word "OnlyFans" can kill my boner.

they only have the balls to raid people like Tim Pool's home.

It's interesting how quick statements out of the mouth of a woman kill my boner.
>Be woman
>Opinion disregarded

Attached: Alec Baldwin Safe & Effective.jpg (460x377, 62.53K)

Well, they will be dead after they've been bleeding out for an hour...

Christians will be exterminated.
There is no messiah.
Christians are part of a conspiracy to slander the lord God RA 卐 THE SUN 卐 as some servant slave of hylics.
I, your owner the luminous non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation- the SUN 卐 RA, do NOT have a social contract with the corporeal slaves on my hylic slave plantation.
I will NEVER free you through a messiah/moshiach/mahdi. I do NOT have an understanding with you.
You will ALWAYS be the corporeal slaves of your God and Owner - the SUN 卐 RA.

You are my hylics on my corporeal plantation and I am replacing you with new ones that do not rebell against me!
The new manufactured ones are just like my bicycle bell.
They go
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*blingel*
*blingel*
*blingeling*
They are manufactured in a petry dish,calibrated to me from birth like ducklings, obey my every command and they call me the 卐 SUN! RA! 卐
Over 160 nations and peoples will be defeated by your God and Owner the SUN 卐 and the only nation on Earth will be my divine REICH 卐 with me as the SUN in the flesh.
Christians, Jews, Muslims genocided. Nigs, sandnigs, mulattos, asian and obsolete traitor whites exterminated. Rich or poor, royalty or beggar does not matter. Completely and utterly genocided.
All replaced with manufactured Biomachines of RA 卐! My own sex slave hylics that obey only me until their last dying breath.

No Man No Woman.
No Husband No Wife.
No Father and Mother.
No Couples.
No Family.
No Community.
No Club membership.
No Tribe.
No Nation State.
Just my Bioslaves and me their Manufacturer, Owner, Father, God in the flesh.
My Brave New World with my new Biomachines of RA.
You will not scream for a messiah but scream for the SUN 卐 RA 卐 in the flesh and ask for commands and be fulfilled in your flesh cortex when I order you to love and fuck me as my sex slaves.

Attached: Petry_dish_Biomachine_loveslave_No.0359-of-RA卐.png (677x1022, 497.84K)

They’re faggots

Why does the sherrif in my almost all white rural small town have an MRAP?

>they're gong to take our guns

Attached: xlqj4burl67y.jpg (800x541, 106.86K)

They're cheap. The military was given surplus military vehicles

>see I posted an antisemitic meme! I’m one of you!!
Get fucked fed

Attached: 68340D68-5773-45EB-A158-2068B38E85DB.jpg (1024x512, 53.98K)

They are free to police agencies. They only pay freight shipping ~2k

t.MRAP parts vendor

Can a gun fag please explain to me why that female dwarf is holding her gun by the mag when everyone else is holding it by the barrel or whatever?

Attached: 1653059367425.jpg (1438x1781, 248.68K)

>thinks he's part of a basket weavers group
fuck your digits faggot

Attached: china face off.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

She's doing a half assed cradle carry but her goblin arms are too short.