Gringo operator had to do the job Mexican-American Uvalde Police Department couldn't

>Gringo operator had to do the job Mexican-American Uvalde Police Department couldn't

This is shameful

Attached: PhotoCollage_1653760279724.jpg (3072x2048, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/texas-elementary-school-reports-active-shooter-campus/story?id=84940951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

allegedly

Not my problem

I wouldn't trust a mexican

>Muh Ghost of Uvalde operator

>when seconds count the gringo operator is an hour away

Trust him to do what?
Trust a thing to be true to it's nature.
This is the only trust you need.
Trust a dog to bark, and a bird to sing, and a Jew to sheme.

Had to get the beaner patrol to do for them
Typical lazy Latinx

Courage and honor are traits exclusive to The White Man.

Japanese too

That's why narcos control your shithole ugly orangutan

lol that guy on the right looks like a typical northern Mexican, one of my uncles looks just like that with the full beard and all

Attached: whitemansburden.png (293x416, 149.61K)

>mexican kills a bunch of mexican children
>mexican police too scared to confront him
>white chad has to drive 40 minutes to come save the day
bad look for the hispanic race desu

they are cowards that left their own country, just look at Mexico and their police. These pieces of shit should not be in public service.

>when seconds count spics wait an hour

Attached: 1646941053655.gif (498x370, 1.86M)

He looks like a tanned Texan

Attached: Jeffrey_Dean_Morgan_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (1280x1594, 374.38K)

Ass load of mexicans need the white man to tell them what to do in an emergency. This is why you faggots pick our crops

LEAVE
THEM
ALONE
LATINX COPS DID NOTHING WRONG
stop blaming them. The issue is WHITE supremacists shooting up schools. They couldn't do NOTHING since the kids were already dead before they arrived. Stop blaming them, they did what they could, this guy disobeyed orders and should be arrested for treason. He's white. Probably organized it too with the terrorist.

They couldn't fix shit 50 miles away across the border, what make anyone think they could fix shit here

Holy shit, user, I can't tell if this is superior bait, but have a (((you)))

Best post

A number of the shooting victims are children of Customs and Border Patrol agents, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
abcnews.go.com/US/texas-elementary-school-reports-active-shooter-campus/story?id=84940951

Attached: Screenshot_93.png (2289x939, 866.75K)

>>LATINX COPS DID NOTHING WRONG
>latinx cops did nothing
ftfy

mmmmm, tastes like the start of some civil war

Why do all spooks look like this?

mexicans have it worse than any other central americans. i would always get irritated when i would go to the xoxo and have to wait 10 minutes for someone to deposit $8usd onto their debit card but then i had the joy of dealing with the mexican police. they stole every single bit of currency i had in my wallet, even some nicaraguan cordobas for a grand total of like $130. mexican police are garbage but cops in guatemala, el salvador and nicaragua are honest dudes.

it's a western phenotype. old style. doesnt really seem mexican.

The Mexicans literally took a siesta

Well obviously, the only reason beaners are in America is because corrupt politicians wanted millions of rootless, morally nihilistic NPCs who would be happy to get paid depreciated wages.

NOT MY PROBLEM

or a messge to border agents to do what they are told and stop doing their work properly.No other option like get your jobandfamily out of there.

Attached: apocalypsepepe.png (624x434, 110.45K)

they can cook, clean, garden

but they sure as shit can't protect and serve

Mexico is proof