Do jews have chakras?

what are the political implications of jews not having them?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 34.06K)

This is the gayest thread I have ever layed my eyes on. My God have mercy on your soul.

/x/

Chakras are little Jews living inside you.

even animals have them. The jewish system works a bit differently cause they're part reptilian

Evrryone has them but in many theyre dormant. In coomer " jews" theyre inverted. In true jews theyre awake

90% of people are in and out of chakra 1 red one. Daily. Cause they coom before bed. Demons coom 10 times or more on weekend days only and they have special tricks to slurp coom back into the peehole

Does manipulating your chakras trigger something in the code of NPCs?

Angels never coom they create with the mind

Thanks fren, now I understand the spiritual significance of nofap.

Demons also have lit up chakras but inverted they also play with kundalini but through pain

Yes, they are just subtle energy centers. Think of electric impulses, various bodily fluids and gasses passing through them. All centers are somewhat active, but has a good point that most people have their first energy center most dominant, as in, most of their energies are circulated in first two chakras, that being of survival and sexuality.

Attached: 1653350138419.jpg (640x640, 132.07K)

Some angelic people co once a year or couple times because of wetdreams toghether with uncircumcised genitals or cause they copulate for offspring

They’re missing two chakras. But their soul is depicted as the sefiroth.

Www.Satanisgod.org
Has the information about Jews

No, jews have Sefirot instead of chakras

Except the Jews.

Kabbalah is another thread

Read my posts

Satanism is for low IQ idiots

i can offer a schizo theory because why not:
jews probably only have 6 instead of 7 chakras, they are missing the crown one which is why they are so obsessed about "god" and revolving their lives around complying with or better subverting his arbitrary and demonic seeming rules. Jews are cut off from God (the true source) which is at the root of their parasitic and fear driven existence. Jews like vampires/groomers convert other humans by infecting them with bad memes thus making them blind to their crown chakra essentially turning normal humans into edgy atheists, materalist credit card consumers, soulless communists, and noahide law abiding shabbos goyim.
the separation from God is at the root of all the stuff that is going on right now.

Probably, but they'd all be closed off. Just like every one of the good goys they've brainwashed.