Shame on all of you

Just a daily reminder that feds don't have to come to your door to confiscate your guns. All they have to do is put out a notice that if you don't turn in your firearms within a certain amount of time you'll be put on a list and you will be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law. Sure they may not be able to back that up, but you know it's going to have the majority of people shaking in their boots whilst they turn in their guns. easy. plus they can trust pull power and water from your house and freeze your bank accounts, all because you wanted to keep your pea shooter.

Attached: D7F64242-9CCB-4D2F-97BF-FCD4F355B7EE.jpg (1284x1535, 949.35K)

This is why its illegal to make a gun registry

Yeah. Theyll just do what they did during the russian civil war and these retards will do the same thing the green army did and lose. Theyre called NPCs for a reason.

shark tits

>Memeflag
You won’t do shit besides cope and seethe online.

honestly it's going to be based seeing all the tough-guy mayoids getting slaughtered in the streets by the same good goys they worshipped lol

Attached: 1653509075701.jpg (1440x1440, 740.65K)

Rather die a free man than live in a country where I'll get prison time for speaking truth,like you will never be a woman.

Shark girls are inferior in every way to mammalians

It certainly should wake up some of the ZOGbot worshippers.

Attached: 1600949216422.png (500x538, 125.25K)

Also you can go off bro while sucking Rittenhouse's tiny little cock for being some fucking fairy tale version of a tough guy that you idolize while in reality he was just another little bitch who needs to carry a big gun to feel like a hero. He isn't a hero. He went to another state with the intention of killing "leftists" or whatever other bogey man you think is your enemy because Tucker told you so. You're weak, just like Kyle is weak, just like this parent with the "fuck your gun free zones" shirt is WEAK. Not so tough when the gun violence hits home to one of your own, are you? I have no empathy for you guys for EXACTLY THIS REASON. Because when is someone else's DEAD KID, you don't give a fuck, and you say they deserved it. You can eat a whole bag of shit. Because you and this father STILL won't support any legislation to stop the NEXT class full of dead babies. So FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF with your armchair reddit basement psychology aimed at me. Give me a fucking break. Lol at your average redditor ass calling me am average redditor. Your really tough behind that keyboard, you fucking incel. Eat shit.

Attached: D7F64242-9CCB-4D2F-97BF-FCD4F355B7EE.png (1284x1535, 1.64M)

human male on anthro female

Lol

I'm sure that will end exactly how you think it will. If niggers can make cops kneel, imagine what actual humans can do.

Attached: 1638516623892.jpg (765x1024, 64.26K)

Would these be the same faggots too scared of one teen shooter to go save kids? Or perhaps the faggots who lost to men in caves wearing sandals? Which faggots do you suggest want to face down 100,000,000 lawful citizens in order to do a tyranny for rich men in suits? As far as what you think “we” will do, we aren’t you. We didn’t vax. “Social pressure” means nothing and your threats have no teeth. Scurry along now.

Reminder that feds aren't allowed to do no knock raids anymore. If feds show up to confiscate guns, you can choose how the interaction goes.

Its true. They did it with gold.

>for being some fucking fairy tale version of a tough guy that you idolize while in reality he was just another little bitch who needs to carry a big gun to feel like a hero.

Yes but he is alive, and your friends are not. Much sad.

God I love anthro women so much and I hate human women so fucking much I wish to be my cute bobcat fursona and be smothered by large (and in charge!) anthro women.

Attached: moo.jpg (654x800, 86.87K)

That was when people trusted their government.

why imagine when you can watch?

Attached: tmp.jpg (2048x1536, 230.76K)

They literally can't do anything you mentioned. Muh power, muh water, muh you're a dumb faggot, you will never be a woman.

Attached: moo.png (654x800, 626.6K)

They gave up their human cards. It can be revoked at any time.

The horny french stickman strikes again

>you know it's going to have the majority of people shaking in their boots whilst they turn in their guns.
You might be right.
But then again you might not be.
>they can trust pull power and water from your house and freeze your bank accounts, all because you wanted to keep your pea shooter.
You are absolutely right about this.
This should have you on our side.
Why aren't you?

Oh, terribly sorry. I wasn't aware that "triggered" belonged to you. Thank you for educating me. I'll be sure not embarrass myself using that word again. Thank goodness you let me know!

I will rape the first FBI agent to enter my home

>furries revealed entire antifa organization to entire world on social media
>few years later, feds made furries shoot the school
This is war. And furries is frontline.

You republicans keep trying to make “furry” a dirty word. Some of us simply enjoy tasteful nudes of animals.