Wtf I already miss it bros

It was the funniest shit since Trump

Attached: ambervsdepp.png (816x465, 657.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNrC_O5KR_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off celeb worshipping cuck

What is she mad about here

>American pop culture

I'm sorry, but did Johnny Depp already lose? Oh, that's right. The trial isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 22nd day. Does not having the jurys favor on the 22nd day count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the trial is still on? The lawyers are still questioning right now and they have been the best lawyers in the US for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst group of lawyers in the US who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of tampering with evidence. But you know what? They still fucking suck. In Depps team are some of the best fucking lawyers in the US, they went 10-0 last year and would have won the Chauvin case as well. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Johnny wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Ambers team just nailed the cross, just like the Camille did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Depp topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's a good actor. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking actors on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Not having a penis

who cares?

but Depp won (you)

The worst thing is this Jezebel will probably win

Maybe he will. But so far, the only winner in this trial is Camille Vasquez.

What happened? I had a mega pint of vodka and missed the whole verdict

True.
She absolutely killed it. You could see how nervous Amber and her lawyers were when listening to her. Amber's career is destroyed for good.

Attached: 1653475987605.png (795x813, 336.93K)

why was the thot lawyer so ruthless and cruel to amber?

not yet - next week

I have completely ignored it

Camille was more triggered than AMber LUL

Verdict is likely on Tuesday unless there is some hardcore Amber simp in the jury

im honestly shocked by how insanely retarded her legal team was and how batshit crazy most of their witnesses were
sorry fags but watching the us judicial system in action is political no matter the case

Attached: 8BFDF652-35E4-4FA2-A57C-5F42CA92FF44.jpg (640x360, 38.09K)

hello GPTanon

Amber's attorney's closing argument was aggravating.
"Imagine the message this sends to women"
What message?? Don't lie?

Amber accused Depp of raping her. Thats serious enough. If none of that really happened then she should get jail time

Why do you care about celebrities both of them would hate you because you have different income, you are White and you don't vote dem. TeamJohnny my ass.

They are both pathetic. She Is a literal Demon, the other guy Is a drug addict with big Money. Those are the people we are supposed to worship

Elaine bros...
youtube.com/watch?v=SNrC_O5KR_4