Does going back to tradition and rejecting feminism mean men should be required to pay to keep women in comfort again...

Does going back to tradition and rejecting feminism mean men should be required to pay to keep women in comfort again also, or no?

Attached: A0B293F1-16C7-4DA5-8F52-B39A6EF6F1A6.jpg (1170x1157, 331.93K)

What a fucking incel...Jesus Christ!

why should he give her money tho

Black women are fucking awful

Black women only want one thing.

Attached: Cash.jpg (400x289, 47.13K)

The only situation a man shall give money to a woman is if the woman gave birth to his kid. In any other situation it is a shame for a man.

La chargers sign this man!

Lmao pussy pass denied. Plenty of bitches will date him for the good genes.

Paying for "comfort" like spoiling them with shit as they become princess and hire a maid? No
Paying for necessities and rewarding them if they keep up the house and family? Yes

this also presumes men fully take back society politically and economically and women are no longer whores. much to assume

I is had one of my friends ask me for money for a boob job. When asked why she needed bigger breasts she said she was doing it for herself. (Just with my money)

I asked her why I would pay for something I don’t play with. She didn’t really have an answer.

It wasn’t like a joke. She was really asking.

And it's fucking disgusting!

Imagine the aroma.
Checked.

Women are completely shameless in begging men for money

she wants to be a stay at home girl, fine. If she works she pays for half it's that simple. If

Welcome to the world of women.
There's tons of simps who would've actually payed.

Nah rich men are just learning to shit test women with their money.

a "friend" asked you that? reality check mate: you re a beta women don't respect. your physiognomy is probably soft and welcoming, no muscle, not a sexual threat.
You shouldn't have non sexual female friends period

Based. He just wanted to pump and dump a black queen

Yes you're paying then because they are providing you with housekeeping, cleaning and childcare and a few other duties. Why would you want them to have another job to distract them from this?

Attached: 1653575284901.jpg (538x800, 66.14K)

Attached: idiot.jpg (467x557, 79.16K)

/thread

Plus he’s worth north of 70 million dollars so that helps too. With that kind of net worth and social recognition you can fuck any woman you want to