Ross Perot

This man should have been president. The boomers were overwhelmed by bill clinton and George bushes grift. Boomers doomed us the a racial jungle we live in today

Attached: 4106E5B5-BC2E-424E-953B-5AF0655BE1EA.jpg (542x460, 63.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XEziSYRqhU&t=442s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Perot accurately assessed how those "Free Trade" agreements were going to undermine the USA's soul, and completely fuck it over in the long-term, just for the short-term profit of slimeball politicians and CEOs. Clinton and Bush were uniparty as always.

He was the og trump

If it were just a game like chess or checkers he would have won. Bit it’s more like survivor/squid game where everyone is trying to win by fucking the other person up.

dont forget to repost next week
and next month
and next year

Attached: 1653339313162m.jpg (949x1024, 140.1K)

Redpill me on H. Ross Perot pls

Perot was threatened to pull out of the race. He was the last third party candidate to pose a credible threat to the two party system. The Ds and Rs changed the debate system and colluded to stop a third party candidate from ever being a contender.
Do you wonder how Trump got so far? Maybe because he was never a real threat to them in the first place.

He was Ron Paul and Donald trump rolled into one. Against free trade and open boarders. Famous “sucking sound” about how wages were not gonna grow or move out of the country. He ran 3rd party in 92 and got like 15 percent of the vote away from bush SR. Then we got bubba

In a fair and honest system, Perot would have been elected President in '92. But we don't have a fair, honest system. Perot was a genuine patriot, the last of his kind.

Political machine threatened to reveal explicit photos of his daughter, this was reported on.
if you watch debates both Clinton and Bush tend to say they agreed with Perot, because they both knew he was popular alternative

Yea and then they passed nafta, which is why I’m sitting here with union job without a pension.

Watch him.
youtube.com/watch?v=5XEziSYRqhU&t=442s

He organized a hostage rescue mission when two of his employees became political prisoners in Iran during the revolution

I voted for him so none of this shit is my fault and certainly not my problem.

At the time the NPCs only had the same repetitious argument against him.
They always said this

>You can't run government like a business
That's all they had
Any questions against that would simply be met with more repetition

The fact that Ross Perot wasn't elected should be enough for people on Any Forums to realise that voting is useless if a straight talking likeable guy who brings information on why how you're getting fucked loses to the guys fucking you the system cannot be fixed with the same system

Yea we are probably fucked. Either the system is fucked or boomers just didn’t care enough to live any kind of society for the kids and grandkids

>You people
this comment is why he didn't get elected

pat or ross would have been better

The media did such a hit job on him that anyone who didn't say free trade was the greatest thing in the world was seen as crazy, too. It screwed us so badly.

Perot warned about government debt and loss of manufacturing jobs.
He got a lot of traction but too many people thought he was a crackpot.

based Ross. This guy hated Jews to the extreme. I just wish he was more vocal about it.

Attached: Hitler Yes.jpg (360x455, 26.27K)

You are so cool.

>He got a lot of traction but too many people thought he was a crackpot.

you can thank our subverted jewbag israeli media machine for that. ahem... FUCK JEWS FUCK NIGGERS.

Attached: fast food no one knows whats in it.jpg (327x483, 54.42K)

Very likely that they election frauded him as well.
Bill Clinton has the same lose ethics and criminal footprint like Biden.

And yet most union tradesman seem to be the most bluepilled globohomo bootlicking mother fuckers that have ever existed.

Was H. Ross Perot really in it to win it, or did Democrats just promote him as a way to split the vote and install Slick Willie with 43% of the vote?

Attached: 1992_United_States_presidential_election_results_map_by_county.svg.png (2000x1268, 1008.36K)

honestly . elections don't matter. they are all rigged.