Have consensual sex with someone who was clearly a man

>have consensual sex with someone who was clearly a man
>get grilled over it by your peers
>go back a month later with a bunch of your friends to kill them in their home
>get off on "self defense".

Any Forums will defend this because "lol troons!!" lmao

Attached: 1653749053695.jpg (956x1002, 550.09K)

Forever tainted by a man's mouth on his dick. His buddies will never let it die down (maybe even another murder will happen because of it).

Thos proves that troons are not valid and that their lives are worthless.

I think it's fair, the whole world now knows he fucked a tranny. I think that's punishment enough. He will never be able to get a job because of this.

>simian astute
Yep

he sucked that trannies cock, probably swallowed all niggers are homosexuals

Niggers are the top of the social justice pyramid, they can literally murder the group second or third from the top (trannies) and get away scot free

Yes, I will defend this because killing sodomites should not just be legal, but should be rewarded.

Attached: 1653235356890.jpg (2795x4096, 1.34M)

The guy he has sex with was just some old dude. He likely made up the tranny part to get sympathy because everyone (especially here) loves the "THE TROON TRICKED ME I SWEAR" defense.

Attached: 1653720169523.png (133x190, 37.87K)

niggers protect their football players, it's literally all they have as a race to protect

He big gay, loves the locker rooms.

Attached: 5YvnZ9uQxstjhAxGL6GGkIXtqU-4N2MD9Kgi1-3eOQc.jpg (477x533, 36.74K)

>n-no you have to feel bad for the troon!
All troons deserve such an end

Attached: 1633282911963.png (544x494, 299.62K)

It's a sad stage of affairs when this country is still so chained to the past that the justice system still sides with niggers over trannies.

>seething projection and obfuscation
>"nah nigga i ain't suck dick you gay... dat nigga was a ladyboy"
>secretly down low and wants BBC

Every sociopathic faggot uses this excuse. LOL

lmao

Attached: jjj.jpg (611x511, 70.45K)

if everyone loves it, start naming cases

Attached: 1615117286951.jpg (1125x803, 85.98K)

It's two sacred cows in a deadly fight. The Jews didn't know how to spin this one, thus the goyim didn't know how to think about it. The negro made a plausible self defense claim and was acquitted of murder. Your agony is because you are used to making whites second class citizens.

Reminder that, no matter how much you hate trannies, he could have beat any random white person to death and claimed self defense, and the jury would have acquitted him.

Which is why we are die hard 2A supporters.

what was the jury thinking? he was probably acquitted fir being black

LOL TROONS BTFO

Attached: 1653429392868.png (697x673, 238.61K)

black privilege marches on

a nigger jury literally acquitted that one nigger in the midwest of murder because "he magdumped the truck because he was angry the driver didn't let him steal the truck" their tiny nigger minds literally found that as a perfectly justifiable reason to empty his gun into the drivers side door

>Homos at each other's throats
Why the fuck would we have a stance on this other than
Good.

Got the case? They're always in archives for research and laughter.

Because OP is a troon