Slavs are subhumans

at this point fuck it someone just start the ww3 so we can kill all these slavic subhumanoids who ruined everyone economic and lives

Attached: 1640879055739m.jpg (1024x774, 108.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_fm_mhOwnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

átok

Slavs aren’t Kallergi planning me.

In 2000, I admired Putin, though I knew he was a faggot. I stood with the children of Beslan. In 2008, he stepped into the role of prime minister (puppeteer) and Dimitry Medvedev took the job of President interim. People noticed and had serious questions about Putin and his friends power and Pussy Riot, journalists, critics, and political opponents were right to call him out. After BP lost tens of millions of dollars on a corrupt oil deal gone wrong and other companies left, Russians protested. In 2011, the people of Russia voted against Putin. Vladimir Putin and the united russia party lost that election.
He stayed in power anyway and people all over Russia took to the streets. Thousands are still in jail. Some faggot kike called Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States military secrets to Russia, Putin saw his defection as a golden opportunity to be king of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks and he used the Sochi olympics as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine. That same year Yanukovich, Putins crony, was kicked out of Ukraine by his own people.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula like Crimea would help Putin project naval power. Putin shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented. Since then, Putin has propagandized his reign unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and while journalists are executed in Russia, based Alexi Navalny has lead the opposition to faggots in the Kremlin from his jail cell. Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully. Navalny and thousands of real Russian people are in prision now because youd have to be a fag to support Putin.
When Putin dies this year, and it will be funny when he does, Russia will become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin or the fags who suck his cock can say matters.

Attached: putin.jpg (567x563, 58.8K)

dont care didnt read
i just wanna kill slavs for destroying my country either ukranian or russian or any cuckold they are

bruh you are slav too

Does magyar miss communism?

Based its a good read tho

Attached: putin3.jpg (800x550, 459.43K)

iam as slavic as you are bulgaron

Attached: c53.jpg (922x988, 102.71K)

only the libtarded and old farts
anyone with 3 braincells know that shit sucked dick

based

How did they destroy your country?

卐 The World will get better now. 卐
Look up! Then look at me.
There is your God.
The luminous, non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation. THE SUN 卐 RA 卐!
卐.
I am not your daddy Allah, Yahwee or the Trinity.
I, your owner the luminous non-corporeal owner of this hylic plantation- the SUN 卐 RA, do NOT have a social contract with the corporeal slaves on my hylic slave plantation.
The names you give to your lord as well as the understandings you ascribe to me are NOT valid.
I will NEVER free you through a messiah/moshiach/mahdi. I do NOT have an understanding with you.
You will ALWAYS be the corporeal slaves of your God and Owner - the SUN 卐 RA.

You are my hylics on my corporeal plantation and I am replacing you with new ones that do not rebell against me!
Christians, Jews, Muslims genocided. Nigs, sandnigs, mulattos, asian and obsolete traitor whites exterminated. Rich or poor, royalty or beggar does not matter. Completely and utterly genocided.
The new manufactured ones are just like my bicycle bell.
They go
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*blingel*
*blingel*
*blingeling*
They are manufactured in a petry dish,calibrated to me from birth like ducklings, obey my every command and they call me the 卐 SUN! RA! 卐
Over 160 nations and peoples will be defeated by your God and Owner the SUN 卐 and the only nation on Earth will be my divine REICH 卐 with me as the SUN in the flesh.

No Man No Woman.
No Husband No Wife.
No Father and Mother.
No Couples.
No Family.
No Community.
No Club membership.
No Tribe.
No Nation State.
Just my bioslaves and me their Manufacturer, Owner, Father, God in the flesh.
My Brave New World with my new biomachines of RA.
ALL of them OBEY only me. FUCK only me. Feel LOVE in their flesh cortex only for me.
And ALL of them are beautiful biomachines made in a petry dish according to specs and data sheets.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_fm_mhOwnk

Attached: Petry_dish_Biomachine_loveslave_No.0359-of-RA卐.png (677x1022, 497.84K)

the same way they are destroying yours kazakh bro

Attached: 1647632592716.jpg (221x228, 10.19K)

tri moreta bruddah

SLAV THREAD
>SLAV THREAD

Attached: R1a.png (1554x1284, 1.24M)

Soviet influence

Aren't turks just left over mongols?

based

Attached: EwQvAA5WQAE5H5D.jpg (1500x1471, 283.33K)

No. Different language and genetics.

Attached: wojak-super-long-jim-face.jpg (1008x839, 76.96K)

well not different ethnicity but we sure belong to the same super family race

Attached: 58006cff4a53fbf4a719f886a22ede5ac0524db8e7e9225fce0281060deacbb1_1.jpg (640x595, 89K)