FUCK THE POLICE

I used to have a more favorable view of the police. This is the video that soured my opinion on them. These faggots are tough as shit when there's five of them with AR-15's against a single drunk dude. They basically knew they could fuck with him by making him play the hokey pokey of death because they knew he probably wasn't armed. But the second they know for certain they're going up against someone who can match their firepower, they turn into mewling, little babies who won't do shit because "we could have been shot." Turn in your badges and go flip burgers then, you fucking welfare queens.

Attached: hallway01.jpg (500x500, 38.64K)

Niggers were right about them all along.
That said, niggers still have to die, but they WERE right.

>I used to have a more favorable view of the police.
Yes, this changed it for me. The cop had zero reason to murder that guy. It was murder and the cop got away with it. Police need tasers, no more fire arms.

Attached: waynebuff.jpg (800x800, 111.35K)

ACAB

fuck spics

Looking good, Wayne. You still living out in the desert? How's it been?

Bullshit I watched the video. Guy look blatantly like he was pulling a gun. Cops made it crystal clear he woud get shot if he reached for his waistband. I would have shot the retard sooner.

guy looked like a fat drunk idiot, who was trying to pull up his pants, while the cops wanted to play simon says

Lived in AZ when this happened. Video made me sick to my stomach. Fucking Mitch brasfield or something like that is his name. Since then I just want the black and cops to all go to their own area. I view as a problem. Which of course is the point.

Leftists have been pushing this for years now.
>guy is blackout drunk waving an airgun in his hotel window
>cops knock on his door "Are you drunk?" "No"
>cops assume he'll be able to follow basic orders
>he can't
>he dies

Based

>be drunk retard
>wave gun around
>fail to follow instructions

The child killer cops in Texas should have their patches ripped off, and their awards revoked in a public ceremony. And before any cock sucker tries to correct me, establishing a perimeter to help the killer and waiting for the kids to be murdered makes those cops accomplices.

The smooth brains talking gun control really make me laugh. At this point nobody should ever take the police seriously again. It’s over. The police won’t protect you. They won’t even protect your kids.

*spic police wont protect you

I had a favorable view of the police until I first met one 30yrs ago.

The officer in charge should have given the order to move in and cuff him the second they had him on the floor with his hands and feet spread. There were five of them with AR-15's. Three could have moved in and made the arrest while the other two hung back and watched him. Not that it should take that many to begin with, but there you have it. There was no reason to drag the situation out by giving him a bunch of confusing and contradictory commands, before making him slither on his stomach towards them. He was confused and drunk, and trying to pull up his shorts. The cops were the retards here no matter which way you cut it.

You sure? Because they had no idea who or what else there was in that hotel room, it's not their fault he was a drunk retarded lying idiot more worries about his pants falling down than the 20 guys pointing guns at him

This video and the constant dog shooting did it for me. Fuck them

The dead were 70% latins, crybaby.

> ON YOUR KNEES
> CRAWL TOWARDS ME
> STAND ON YOUR HEAD
> SING THE SPONGEBOB THEME SONG
> SPIN AROUND
> SING IT IN ANCIENT ARAMEIC
> STRECH OUT YOUR ARMS
> I SAID ARMS OUT
> HE HAS A GUN!
< *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* >
> freedom.exe
> a single tear falls
> as an eagle soars above
> proceed to have jews sterilize my kids
> as my wife is impregnated by a nigger

>Because they had no idea who or what else there was in that hotel room
Then they should go check. They're armed and trained to deal with the situation. It's this exact cowardice behavior from the police that led to a bunch of kids getting shot in Texas.
>it's not their fault he was a drunk retarded lying idiot
It is their fault for shooting and killing somebody for making a minor error.

>go check the hotel room while the possibly armed gunman is crawling around on the floor behind you
glad you're not a cop

We are watching different videos then. He follows commands as best as possible.
This piece of shit gets acquitted, full pension, disability, etc.
This world has no actual justice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.7K)

handcuff him retard, there is more than one cop there

>handcuff the guy who keeps reaching behind his back
boom, you're dead

Sorry op, but this is an AWFUL example.

You fail To mention the suspect was fat, drunk, and pointing a replica gun out of his hotel window at people.

The cherry on top: he literally reaches for his waist band.

This was not a case of a desperado pig with a blood lust.

>inb4 YOURE FUCKED

This is similar to all the baboons screeching over tamir rice.

Picrel is what he was “menacing” people with. Yea, it’s “toy gun” but if you’re in a hoody, black, and as big as Darren sproles and point that at some one, gun fire is a proper rebuttal

Attached: 2A44FDD5-5119-42B9-ADB6-4E4E5C9DE213.jpg (406x427, 21.59K)

>be an unarmed parent
-get domed for failing simon says
-get arrested and tasered for trying to rescue your child

>be armed lunatic
-police respect your space and allow you to do whatever you like

Attached: 1653748853812.jpg (1024x880, 137.42K)

they had him on the floor spread eagle. You're just being a retard

>I don't know how to stay alive and am an armchair cop
Are all lefty faggot cop haters this retarded?

OACAB

In civilized countries police doesn't execute people.

you're the dumbest gorilla nigger I've ever chatted with