GUN FAGS BTFO

Attached: America's #1 Comic.png (1702x1336, 262.61K)

Well, all the former is more likely to happen than the later.

>GUN FAGS BTFO
By idiotic analogic histrionics?

We just won’t participate in your sicko society, and we’ll keep our guns too. You freaks go your way, we’ll go ours

Do leftists have any real arguments or is it jokes and hypotheticals all the way down?

I have no idea who this is

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

Or we could cut back on the fucking niggers

Shareblue just deposit $0.11 into your account

>Twitter retard, like OP, still retards

Making guns illegal is a good start but I don't understand why America doesn't just really address the underlying issue and make murder illegal altogether?

Wow I think you might be onto something here!

If there's anything the founders didn't anticipate, it's that natural rights in the hands of moralless people are recklessly abused to the point of inevitable voluntary government infringement: we will fuck shit up so bad we BEG Uncle Sam to cuff us.

You know, if the government didn't spend every day proving that they are our enemy and they want us destroyed then maybe there could be some sort of compromise on guns.
Maybe if the government didn't promote and protect nigger criminals we wouldn't have as much of a need for guns.

So here's the deal: execute all corrupt members of the government, execute all criminal niggers, and make it legal to stab anyone who fucks with white people, and then you can have our guns.

Or, radical idea here, the cops and feds could do their fuckin jobs and throw these nuts in jail.

>fortified elections
>hardened school busses

isnt it obvious? the purpose of BBC propaganda is to incite white incel rage

...Or we can all accept that school shootings are a statistical anomaly

the argument that making guns illegal wont work because criminals dont care about the law / the argument that if guns are banned then knives will be used instead, are both wrong

the UK (scaled per capita) has overall lower gun crime AND lower knife crime than the US, though admittedly some areas (Camden for example) are significantly worse; iirc you can find the figures on the fbi.gov site and ons.gov.uk

We aren’t faggot English

Is this guy the new clot Adams that's going to be shilled here 24/7?

I loved Titus, but I’m pretty sure his brain was broken by a divorce or something

true, while the shooting was happening thousands likely died from preventable disease (meanwhile a "philanthropist" spends $44 billion on a bird logo)

>it wont work because the US is different!
we speak the same language, we have similar lifestyles, the same fags are brainwashing children, the same companies (at least try to) run our lives, etc

the UK is a US puppet state

Titus, no!
I was one of the 12 people who watched your show!!!

He seems like the reverse of the people who used to be Democrat but the democrats moved so far left they're Republicans now.
He used to be somewhat conservative, but the caricature of conservatives as nazis has made him feel like he's a Democrat now.

the answer is "no", faggot.

>Or we could cut back on the guns
nah i like the other ideas better

Attached: 1497478794764.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

>irrelevant comic with 1 failed sitcom on his name.
Lol

>believing your own government violence stats when they lied about kids being raped for decades
its far far far worse than they are telling you and its only going to get worse the less white your island becomes

tl;dr buy an ad for your blog you washed up hack

There are too many guns in circulation. They dont understand this. That's like putting toothpaste back in the tube. The guns are here. Any legislation that requires turning them in isnt going to fly. The only response is better armed security at schools. These shooters dont target a mcdonalds or a yogurt shop. They specifically target schools with children. Just like what was said in bill coopers book.

Yeah, that's per captia you stupid nigger. You must be actually retarded if you unironically believe that knife crime isn't a serious issue in the UK.