Most mass shooters obtain their weapons legally

Do you seriously think that the brave autists that shoot up schools and grocery stores would be able to obtain guns on the black market? You can’t just go up to a weapons dealer and go “hurr durr me want gun” and expect to get what you want.

Just ban the fucking guns and move on with your lives.

Attached: FB74C83F-7BE5-4F53-ADBC-291F315A4702.jpg (1242x915, 106.35K)

Nah, don't ban guns.

I honestly doubt most murders are from legally owned and procured guns

Do they not have hoods in canada? because here in america I just have to go to the ghetto and I can do exactly that. I don't because that's a felony I can easily avoid, but it's incredibly easy.

>Just ban the fucking guns
curious how there wasn't a problem until a few decades ago.
Students could take a rifle to school with them for various reasons (maybe educational purposes, go shooting afterwards) and it wasn't an issue.

Gun bans might be a good idea.

Attached: unknown2.jpg (1212x846, 245.84K)

Was that shot by an m16 at close range?

Barbaric!

Shut the fuck up nigger. We don't give a fuck about what your cucked ass has to say about our gun laws. You are irrelevant.

Attached: 1650409484969.jpg (560x572, 56.44K)

Most drug addicts obtain their drugs legally.

Do you seriously think that the brave druggies that imbibe drugs and deal drugs would be able to obtain drugs on the black market? You can’t just go up to a drug dealer and go “hurr durr me want drug” and expect to get what you want.

Just ban the fucking drugs and move on with your lives.

Attached: Shillthread.jpg (729x901, 202.73K)

Hurr durr me want gun

autists can use tor and monero just fine, friend.

HOW DARE YOU speak to real fucking humans like that, you syrup sipping moose molester. The reason your average autist can't just go to the local black market arms dealer is solely due to lack of skill in any social setting. Ironically, it is almost exactly that easy to acquire a gun illegally, provided you don't have so much spaghetti falling out of your pockets that they think you're a fucking nark. But you wouldn't know anything about that, you're too busy slathering your shriveled testicles in peanut butter while your poor Labrador watches, starving and disgusted

we should raise the age you can purchase a gun to 21

Even ambivalence viz russia is at an end. Ceding soverignty to the WHO and these endless fake shooting to seize guns (not to mention the endless campaign against whites) is quite enough.
Fuck ukraine.

You don't need guns to commit mass murder.
Wouldn't even be my first choice if I ever wanted to do something like that. Which I don't, by the way, to all the feds reading this.

No. I've got my gun on my hip right the fuck now. In fact, I always do. Work, bathroom, grocery shopping, I'm strapped 24/7 and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Seethe bitch.

based, Dananon. To be fair, Glowniggers only focus in the methods of attacks is meant for spectacle and political points. Anyone looking to seriously kill lots of people wouldn't ever be as flashy as the fed wants their crimes to be, it's why they groom autists and NEETs rather than risk letting organic terrorism occur; without that, they have no narrative control. If any one of us should choose to go full killdozer, what would they do? Ban bulldozers? Licensing departments for welding tools? All that costs way more money, especially when the NRA is giving out bribes hand over fist right now just to maintain their position in this country as long as humanly possible.

>would be able to obtain guns on the black market?
Yes

Its by far the most efficient way for the average school shooter nerd. Come on list me some alternatives a basement kid could use more efficiently.

y tho? y ban guns?
let them kill themselves to the very end

does anyone really gives a single micro shit about murica nowadays?

Bombs. Autists and chemistry go together like kikes and mangled dicks

More blacks commit mass shootings than awkward whites. Most blacks who go on mass shootings don't get their guns legally.
Don't ban guns.

We will not surrender, you will lose and the leftist ideology scum will go down in history as some of the most demented niggers that have ever lived

(((sackler)))

Just ban school shootings and move on with your lives.

Albeit your joke is actually halarious, it merits pointing out that you as an American have a high likelihood of having a mangled dick, even if you aren't a hook nose

Why does Mexico still have mass shootings?

It only works in white countries

So the fact that the last 2 shooters came from the same discord channel and ran in the same ((circles))

"15 days, texas"

You will all burn in hell for what you have done.

>Do you seriously think that the brave autists that shoot up schools and grocery stores would be able to obtain guns on the black market?
This. A million percent. If a chud wants to chud up a school we have to at least make them work for it: higher prices because of illegality, have to travel to crime ridden neighborhoods to find an arms dealer. There's simply no reason why not to introduce smart gun laws

Yeah actually, my uncle makes guns that work like ghost ARs and shit

And I’m an autist

checked and correct. I thank God every day I'm one of the lucky ones and healed well, and was able to prevent my son from suffering the same fate.

>The "canada" shill is still attempting it's retard tier arguments

Post photo of damaged warship, where 400 sailors lost their lives from an intentional act of violence on a post about banning weaponry. Doesn’t see the irony